• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How many times of doing MDMA does it take to lose the magic

Secondtimer

Greenlighter
I tried mdma for the first time last week and I'm planning on doing it again this Saturday and again 2 weeks later at a rave will this have any affect on the magic

sup fam.

the magic comes from the serotonin effects is my guess.

since serotonin takes about 2weeks to get back to normal levels.. you won't be able to roll like you did for the first time..

instead you will get most effects from dopamine and norepinephrine (which are usually just stimulating effects)

so yeah, you definitely will not roll as hard and will likely want to redose, take higher doses etc...

wait 3 months minimum.

less than that just causes diminishing returns...

the rate at which you want to roll will likely land you with unwanted side effects.

so either ruin this drug for yourself straight off the bat or be considerate towards your brain and truly enjoy this drug like it should be enjoyed.

what you're considering is disrespectful to MDMA and to your brain.

take care

just to elaborate.. MDMA is not the only drug suitable for a rave. i'm not sure why this drug must be taken for a rave. partying is about enjoying music together and socializing... MDMA is a treat.. not a substance to be taken often

im sorry if you find this harsh but if you look around, we sing this song pretty much everyday and many don't listen and if you just look around this forum you will see the horror and sad stories from people not treating this drug with respect.

the very fact that you're here makes me happy. many do not have it in them to seek advice with drugs and just swallow any pill they get and such. be careful OP. this drug is amazing if done properly..

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice I will definitely treat MDMA with respect since i love it so much I won't let the magic go to waste I'll save it for a special occasion

The first time I tried it i only had half a pill and it had me rolling prett hard so I'll probably do the same next time

Good choice.

Better to mitigate up front and error on the cautious side then to be trying to mitigate on the back end which will be 100x harder

I would not roll any more that once every 3 months minimum. Anything more frequent and you're asking for major problems. Be smart.

Its not a matter of how many times, its a matter of how you respect it. Do not roll more than once every 3months, and thats MINIMUM. Id say aim for 5+ Its so beautiful, why ruin it?

People here will give wildly different answers to this, because it's different for everyone.

Just make sure you listen to your body/mind, and apply a good dose of common sense.

I never go to raves or festival, nor do I wear hippie clothes or listen to grateful Dead, or any of them songs that these hippies listen to no disrespect at all! Only the posers that try to live and breathe the lifestyle.
I understand MDMA is a drug commonly used at raves or festivals. I believe it has benefits way beyond a rave or dancing and bright lights.
I use it with my girlfriend in my home, or a private setting such as the beach when no one is there. It is indeed great for music , but this drug is so much more built for using with a significant other rather than one banging there head back and forth at a concert. No disrespect, I found a deeper live for it in a different setting

Please excuse my Ignorance, but oddly, in the real world, I have NEVER once ran into one person who ever has given smart advice as to rolling once a month at the most so you don't lose the magic, I never heard anyone mention pre loading with supplements, nor taking a Prozac after the roll, one dose just to help serotonin. All the ravers i have stumbled upon back in my day never gave me this valuable information that blue light has gratefully provided me. This website is almost like a secret society.

I always anxiously ask fellow drug users if they have ever heard of blue light, all of them cock they're head at me wondering what on God's earth I am talking about. I find it quite sad and disheartening that people in society that use drugs lack knowledge and how utterly retarded they are as far as knowledge in chemicals. I almost feel like putting up flyers in town promoting blue light and harm reduction. It feels like this website does Not exist outside my computer. It really irritates me. I have had so many conversations in regards to drugs and psychedelic​s with other people and have to force myself not to argue back with them that they are WRONG with they're knowledge of chemicals. Sorry to go off topic but God bless bluelight.
Anyways, I will respect MDMA and it's magic because I don't want God to deprive me of the spiritual opening it provides me.