• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many people know you do heavy drugs?

kozmictyger

Greenlighter
Does your family, husband/wife bf/gf, friends, roommate, etc. know you do heavy drugs? How do they feel about it? How do you hide it from them? If you live with other people and they don't know, how do you use without them knowing?

Family knows
Friends know
Internet knows ;)

Family disapproves but doesn't speak of it, friends either ignore it or do the drugs with me.

My GP is just about the only one who doesn't know. I don't need more obstacles in front of me getting the Rx shit that I want, if you feel that.

I'm lucky enough to live with a roommate who doesn't give a shit about my drug use, mostly since I pay rent on time and clean up after myself. He makes jokes about bringing home poppies for me from his mom's garden, aha.

Only my dealer knows the extent of my use and not even he knows the real depth. Most of my friends know i use drugs but that?s about it, my family knows i use hydrocodone and kratom ?occasionally.?

I pay my bills, save money, and keep my shit together so no ones asks any questions or really cares about my use.

Before rehab, nobody knew a damn thing. My gf at the time knew I popped benzos and pain pills but not much else. When I said I needed to go to inpatient my family thought I was joking.

Now fucking everybody knows and it's infuriating. I'm not taken seriously by anybody. Every move I make is some secret plot to get high now.

Only my significant other/partner in crime knows the extent of my addictions. Friends & some family know of some but not all. My brother knows almost every thing but that's changing after last night when he over dosed and I showed up just in time to save him. It's been a rough 24 hours

My mom and that's it. She's an addict too though. Not my husband, not my kids, not my siblings or best friends. Even the people I cop from or for have any clue. They even comment on how they wish they could have it as together as I do, when they say that I smile and cry inside. It's very lonely in my brain . Very lonely.

I hide it from them because I'm 32 and have been using something or other since I was 18. My entire adult life. I'm good at it. I pay my bills and do my job and take care of my kids and house and I suffer tremendously quietly and all alone. He thinks I'm cheating a lot, and I am, not with a man, but with my drugs.

I just take oxy , not sure if that's considered heavy drugs . Only my husband knows and he is hooked as well . I keep my pills in a little jar hidden. If my kids see me take a pill I just say it's Tylenol. They can tell when I'm out of pills and in a bad mood but I just say I'm not feeling good .
My parents know we smoke weed but that's it .

Until recently just the people I used with and the one dealer, most of the dealers before just thought I was dealing.

Now my family does, and it's infuriating because nothing I do is genuine, I'm just a no-good junkie.

Until recently just the people I used with and the one dealer, most of the dealers before just thought I was dealing.

Now my family does, and it's infuriating because nothing I do is genuine, I'm just a no-good junkie.

Cool, another addition to the no-good junkie club. I actually regret asking for help because now it's thrown in my face every day along with being called a drug addict constantly.

I showed up on my parents doorstep looking like a late stage cancer patient... I was pretty far gone, I'd been living in my own personal hell for years, and when i finally came to and decided I wanted to get better, I get met with how I'm a worthless piece of shit.

Since then I've remembered my reasoning behind disappearing into my own little hell.

I showed up on my parents doorstep looking like a late stage cancer patient... I was pretty far gone, I'd been living in my own personal hell for years, and when i finally came to and decided I wanted to get better, I get met with how I'm a worthless piece of shit.

Since then I've remembered my reasoning behind disappearing into my own little hell.

Exact same situation here. Now I'm working on trying to get out again because apparently being poor and addicted to drugs was the easier life. Didn't have to deal with constantly being trashed for my mistakes.

Although everyone I know knows of my use/abuse; if one did not know me one could not tell that I am a functioning addict (< hell in itself).
Never been plagued with paranoia when using any substance so don't care two fu**s about who knows what I do. The sh** I have been through seems to (in my mind) free me from judgements as I am a classic case of "shouldn't be around anymore". Here I am and if others do not care for me and my life... I do not want them around me anyway: Don't have time for superficial BS.
Those that know my previous habits also see the huge change since gaining "control" of said habits and are in disbelief. I was the "port in the storm" for many because of my lack of fear and cock-sure attitude. Hopefully my life as a "clean" junkie will reverse some of the potential harm I may have caused through the decades....