View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many mMG for 3rd plateau DXM trip?

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I have taken around 6 Mucinex and this is like my 5th or 6th DXM trip. Too much? Should I go 3rd plateau?
How many MG for 3rd plateau DXM trip?

MG not mMG

*sight* You've taken 7,200mg of guaifenesin. You are most likely going to vomit profusely and have a terrible time. You were warned.

*sight* You've taken 7,200mg of guaifenesin. You are most likely going to vomit profusely and have a terrible time. You were warned.

Not necessarily, I've taken that much and been fine, I've also puked off of less though.

Not necessarily, I've taken that much and been fine, I've also puked off of less though.

Yeah, like I said, "most likely," still though, it's really such a pointless thing to do when it's easy to just get syrup that only contains DXM.

Yeah, like I said, "most likely," still though, it's really such a pointless thing to do when it's easy to just get syrup that only contains DXM.

Syrup is as likely to fuck up your stomach as guaif is. I agree with DXM only, but gel caps>syrup.

Best place to find PURE DXM without any other ingredients (in the USA) is the supermarket Winn-Dixie. It's their own brand and it's called "TUSSIN"