• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many MG's in a hit of Meth? (Off a pipe)

acklac7

Ex-Bluelighter
This question will likey come as shock to most given my reputation on here, but I've never smoked Meth (well, I took one tiny hit once, but I didn't feel anything but a slight weird head-buzz)

So, question: How many Milligrams in your typical hit off a Meth pipe? How many Milligrams is a giant hit?

Just curious, because I see all these people over on r/Meth posting videos of themselves taking these giant hits, and I'm just wondering how much they're using? Just curious.

Last edited:
This question will likey come as shock to most, given my reputation on here, but I've never smoked Meth (well, I took one tiny hit, once, but I didn't feel anything but a slight weird head-buzz)

So, question: How many Milligrams in your typicall hit of Meth of a pipe? How many Milligrams is a giant hit?

Just curious, because I see all these people over on r/Meth posting videos of themselves taking these giant hits, and I'm just wondering how much they're using? Just curious.
Good question. Not related to your question, and you may have seen this already, but here's a study I saw that pretty much says 10mg and under caused no issues, if I read the study correctly.

I’d say most meth users put 50 mg in the pipe, if your new to meth don’t do that do less and start small.

I’ve seen a dude drop half a gram of meth in a pipe and torch the shit out of that, so it’s possible to do 200-500 mg too.

I’d say most meth users put 50 mg in the pipe, if your new to meth don’t do that do less and start small.

I’ve seen a dude drop half a gram of meth in a pipe and torch the shit out of that, so it’s possible to do 200-500 mg too.

But he took at least 10 rips right?

Yeah, saw a guy hotrail one of the lines below in a video, each line looks to be about 50-75MG?

Got about 3 big hits out of it, so maybe 15-25MG per (big) hit?

UMfkVrW.jpg