• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many MG do i get from my morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DownerSensation

Greenlighter
If i have ER 30mg morphine sulphate tablets and i take it orally (with coating on) by the end of the 12 hours would i recieve 30mg or 10mg give or take because of the 30% BA?

Um 30mh is gradually released over probably 8-12 hours

BA% varies from 15-40%, actually, around 30% on average

And it increases with chronic use, meaning with repeat doses it's typically at the higher end of the spectrum than, or 1.5-2x more potent; note that with high doses it may also slightly increase

So it will vary, though anywhere 3-15mg is possible, most likely 7-12 with chronic dosing; beyond that would be speculation

You are sort of splitting hairs here OP. I'm not talking down to you either, it's pretty natural to become slightly obsessive over the mysteries surrounding hard drug usage. However, there are so many variables involved when discussing how a given medication is going to effect a given individual. The best we can do, especially with limited knowledge about you personally, is make fairly broad, sweeping statements.

So when I say we're splitting hairs, it's because past a certain point, the only person who is going to be able to give you anything close to an accurate picture is going to be yourself. The specificity that you desire does not truly exist outside of very specific diagnostics and tests.

I'm closing this for the above stated reasons. Also, OP, I would definitely appreciate it if you could in the future attempt to consolidate your threads into one vehicle if they contain content of a similar nature, in this instance, the pharmacokinetics of Morphine in the form of controlled release tablets. So, it's not that we don't want to help, it's just that we don't possess the means to do anything other than guess wildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.