• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many lines out of half a gram of coke?

Really depends on quality, but maybe make yourself 6-7 equal lines.
Should turn out to be about 75mg of powder, quality of your product will determine the % of that which is actually cocaine HCl.

I say about 4 or 5 bangers or 7-8 small bumps. Since it's your first time do a big fat one & after that cut them out smaller till you find your nitch...

Yeah, it depends on the user, tollerance, and quality of the stuff... you could anywhere from 2-3 lines from a half gram, or as many as 10...

If it's the first half gram in a ball, 2 lines, if it's the last, 15 little bumps.

i dont see how you could really answer this,i think it would depend on the size of your lines

Since you're a 1st timer I would first do a bump... then perhaps a baby line. Then work from there it better to take not enough than to much when it comes to drugs. But you gotta know how much is coke and how much is cut....
Drain your nose afterwords, and use nasal spray with saline if you start to use it a lot. It will help your nose out a lot.

For a first time user, how many lines can I get out of half a gram of coke?
Personally, i get anywhere from 1-3 dependin on if im drunk or not rarely 4. It also depends on your tolerance. Even as an avid rookie, I think you could do a half gram line in two three or evn one pull.

I'd say you want 50-60mg lines, so you can make 8-10 lines out of your half gram

Leave it at least half an hour between lines, 40-50 minutes or so ideally

Personally, i get anywhere from 1-3 dependin on if im drunk or not rarely 4. It also depends on your tolerance. Even as an avid rookie, I think you could do a half gram line in two three or evn one pull.
Sorry I don't believe that. That would mean you're snorting a half gram in 1 line? Who are you Johnny Depp from Blow? Lol

Even as someone who has spent well over £250k on cocaine addiction, even at the height of my addiction, with huge tolerance, half a gram line would not be enjoyable.

Even 150mg of proper coke is an absolutely massive line. Beyond that you are unlikely to enjoy its effects.