• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many hours to wait before redosing Meth smoked on foil?

TwainMark

Greenlighter
Hello,
All is in the title.
How long should someone wait between each redosing of Meth when smoked on foil?
Thank you

It all depends on how much you have if i got a ball im smoking hours on end if i have a 50 i smoke less because thats all i have smoking meth is not gonna kill you unless your doing other drugs if you wanna smoke smoke ive smoked a whole 50 in one sitting

whenever you are feeling like you are coming down. ~3 hours. Meth is actually quite hard to OD on. Just make sure to eat and sleep.

Everyone is a little different, I'm on the shorter side of things, I start coming down after 3-4 hours, some people stay up as long as 10-12 hours, really just depends on you. Just remember, water is your best friend with meth, if you think you've had enough water, you probably haven't, meth dehydrates you at an extremely high rate, and trust me, dealing with dehydration after a binge sucks.

I normally say when I’m being conservative 5-6 hours between each dose. But that being said smoking it when you trying to conserve is something I find hard to do. My preferred ROA is simply oral doses and it last a lot longer plus less noticeable to non-tweakers. But I do like to get down with a gram and get stuck all weekend with the pipe. For tolerance reasons though and everything I try to keep my daily intake down reguardless of the amount or cash I have. So mostly I just simply throw some on a drink and head to work. LOL