• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How many hours after 2mg of buprenorphine can you feel heroin 100% as it should?

I see. Thank you. What is your opinion, at what point does one feel the heroin properly/ when does the heroin not go to waste?

Last edited:
Why do you want to take heroin if you're on bupe?

That is called 'defeating the fuckin object'.

Seriously mate, dont bother with bupe if you still want to get smacked up. Perhaps methadone would be a better option for you. At least the two are compatible...

I’ve personally found that 2 days gives about a 50% effect, and 72 hours + gives closer to a 100% effect when IVing heroin on 4 mg Suboxone daily

Im not on maintenance, FUBAR. In fact no opiates even gives me physical withdrawals cause Ive played it smart with em.

Haha, thanks. Opiates are like one of the last category of drugs that my schizophrenia lets me still use. Wanna keep using them as long as possible.

Luck has nothing to do with willpower. I mostly use bupre and that aint half as bad as heroin so I think I got atleast five more years with opis. But thanks anyway.

Wait a minute, since I dont iv, doesnt it mean that theorically I could use it 1.5-2 days later? Snort bioavailbility is just 48%.

If it was a 1 time use of 2 mg of Suboxone, even 24 hours later you would feel most of the effects of heroin.

2 days you should yes be back to almost baseline where suboxone cannot block the strengths of diacetylmorphine

Luck has nothing to do with willpower. I mostly use bupre and that aint half as bad as heroin so I think I got atleast five more years with opis. But thanks anyway.

Willpower can shatter like glass mate. After that, its luck all the way. But dont listen to me, I just switched habits from heroin to methadone to alcohol. At the end of the day, they're all just addictions. ⁹