• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how many different drugs did you take?

Never gone for the injected opoids Acetyl - just snorted/smoked. I enjoyed the buzz a little but nothing that blew me away. I was a late starter on drugs tho, never touched any illegal drugs till I was 30. Alcohol was such a crap high I thought all drugs would be the same.

Oh - I do like testosterone therapy if that counts as drugs!

Never gone for the injected opoids Acetyl - just snorted/smoked. I enjoyed the buzz a little but nothing that blew me away. I was a late starter on drugs tho, never touched any illegal drugs till I was 30. Alcohol was such a crap high I thought all drugs would be the same.

Oh - I do like testosterone therapy if that counts as drugs!
Well you’re probably better off not having tried intravenous Opioids then - if there is one foolproof way that anybody can develop a taste for opioids - it’s through intravenous injection

Just never trusted the purity of the stuff - aways had visions of injecting brick dust and whatever was on the bottom of the shoesof the Taliban packing it.

Im vulnerable to going mental too so speed set me wappy and that benzo you could buy affected me too - forget the name, some silly fucking blue benzo tablet. Fortunately psychedelics dont bother me.

Too many to count at this point. Frankly, there are some classics that I’d rather take than fuck around with analogues.

So many y millions of RCs and regular drugs. But the most impactful and best ones I ever did are MXE and IV hydromorphone.

ah yes, sideeffect of taking so much drugs, a bicycle drove by me in my room last night.

Alcohol
Weed
Hash
XTC
Coke
Nr 3 heroin
Nr 4 heroin
Oxy
Pinky
Miauw
Mov
GHB
2cb
Crystal Meth
Ayahuasca
N,N DMT
Changa
LSD
Mescaline
Ketamine
Nicotine
Kratom
Salvia divinorum
Kanna
Iboga
Ephedra
Shrooms
Truffles
LSA
Morfine
Spacecake
Opium
Tramadol
Speed
Dex amps
Ritalin
And probably some more that Im forgetting about ...