• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many dexie pills to get a meth high

goalie

Greenlighter
Hey,

My friend is giving me a bottle of dexies and I was wondering if I was able to get the same sort of meth high from them if I take quite a few. Im not sure what strength they are, but there’s 100 pills in the bottle.

Thanks

It's similar, but really not like meth and has a ceiling effect to the euphoria.

I like to take around 30-40mg for a good time. Taking more than that is counterproductive and does not add to the euphoria in my experience, only makes you feel tweaked out but not in a good way

I find dexamfetamine and methamphetamine to be like chalk and cheese in terms of experience. Admittedly I’ve never pushed the envelope with dexies like I have with meth, but I’ve never been able to satisfy a fiending for meth with dexamfetamine despite having a virtually unlimited supply of 5 mg pharma pills.

Likewise, I’ve never been able to successfully medicate my ADHD symptoms with meth even using very small doses.

You can't get a meth type high out of it.

For recreational purposes I find a large oral dose is most recreational, like 60-80mg. Becareful however, massive doses of dextroamphetamine are harder to handle than massive doses of methamphetamine. Without serotonin release and given its adrenergic nature, dextroamphetamine at high doses is a rougher ride.

You can't get a meth type high out of it.

For recreational purposes I find a large oral dose is most recreational, like 60-80mg. Becareful however, massive doses of dextroamphetamine are harder to handle than massive doses of methamphetamine. Without serotonin release and given its adrenergic nature, dextroamphetamine at high doses is a rougher ride.
How would you recommend I take them recreationally? considering my goal is to lose weight with appetite reduction but also to exercise with the added energy and focus it provides.

How would you recommend I take them recreationally? considering my goal is to lose weight with appetite reduction but also to exercise with the added energy and focus it provides.

If you plan on exercising on them I wouldn't exceed 30mg (three 10mg tablets) in a day unless you are accustomed to them. Particularly if you are planning on doing cardio.

If you plan on exercising on them I wouldn't exceed 30mg (three 10mg tablets) in a day unless you are accustomed to them. Particularly if you are planning on doing cardio.
30 mg at 10 mg x 3 per day kept me at peak mental performance for 12 hours work a day, 6 days a week, with energy and motivation left over for a solid 1-2 hour cardio/endurance type session afterwards.

My energy and motivation was reduced a little when taking an antipsychotic on top though.

If I had only using it for appetite suppression and physical exercise I reckon 5 mg in the morning and 10 mg later in the day when I wanted to exercise would have been more than plenty.

30 mg at 10 mg x 3 per day kept me at peak mental performance for 12 hours work a day, 6 days a week, with energy and motivation left over for a solid 1-2 hour cardio/endurance type session afterwards.

My energy and motivation was reduced a little when taking an antipsychotic on top though.

If I had only using it for appetite suppression and physical exercise I reckon 5 mg in the morning and 10 mg later in the day when I wanted to exercise would have been more than plenty.

I might be wrong but I'm getting this @Atomic_Decay might be the reincarnation of a former Australian member of bluelight 🤔

Yeah I thought it was you when you spelled it dexamfetamine and spoke about having an unending supply. Hope you have been well.
Mistaken identity surely! But I am as well as always on the moment although undoubtedly still shaving years off the far end of my life and doubling down on the chances of early onset dementia. Although the fact I have still not acquired a venereal disease or a police record tells me lady luck still loves me as much as the working girls do.