how many 5-325 norco tablets would it take to induce respiratory failure and death

alfonso33

Greenlighter
nembutal and seconal are impossiblel to get. If at some point when i want to end my life (I'm 77) would an overdose of
of these pills allow a peaceful self deliverance? My doctor prescribes them for stomach cancer.

(moving from Homeless)
There is no definite amount of these pills that would cause death. It's more likely you would suffer from acetaminophen poisoning which would be a horrible way to die. I hate to see you hurting so badly. Don't do this, Alfonso. Do you have family or friends you can talk with to tell them how you're feeling? We're here for you too so don't give up yet! <3

I know exactly where you are coming from alfonso33. I suffer horrific chronic pain also. People whom have never suffered this level of pain don't get it.

I made it a year in uncontrolled severe chronic pain before trying to kill myself and I had the Tylenol/ acetaminophen overdose.
( liver, kidney, and multiple organ failure)
Don't do that. I only made things worse and it hurt like hell. Horrific death.

There is information out there for those like us. I assume you found it by your post.
Much Love to you. God bless.
<3

OP, are you not able to get yourself in a position to obtain proper pain management? It would seem to me, someone of your age, with your ailments, wouldn't have any trouble getting decent pain meds to allow you to live out the remainder of your life as relatively pain free as possible. Although, if you are as suicidal as it sounds, having strong pain medication available in any real quantity may not be the best thing in the world for you at this time. I do wish you all the best!

Alfonso33, I am sorry that you are suffering. We do not allow threads that detail or advise ways to end one's life but I imagine the knowledge is out there in the interwebs. My question for you is whether something has changed to make you feel this is your best option (changed availability of medication?) or whether nothing has changed (constant pain?) and that is what is driving your need to abandon your body?