• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How love has made me quit drugs.

For once we agree on something, it's nice when it happens. :)

I disagree with you both. HA! At least in my experience, because I've tried to change plenty of times for other people (not even necessarily regarding substance issues) and it's always resulted in failing. The only time change has ever been successful is when I wanted it. That's why I basically said I think it's ok to try to change for someone if it's something YOU want also. Otherwise in the OP's case the other person better be ready to potentially deal with more problems once the rosiness of thinking he's changing for someone to win them over wears off. But by the sounds of it I doubt it will work anyways since he seems to think that he can win over whoever this person is by quitting all drugs abruptly and somehow becoming rich. Sounds a bit delusional honestly especially when it sounds like this person isn't even interested in him at all anymore.

*Edit

Just saw OP's other thread. I think you got some more serious issues than this dude. You sound like a stalker. Forget about this person and get some psychiatric treatment because the level that you're obsessed with this chick sounds downright scary.

Last edited:
Not a stalker. Not obsessed . Just don't feel like there is anyone else like her you know