Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long would these mdma pills i have last 200mg per pill

lsd-guru

Greenlighter
Bought these snazzy pilss said to have 200mg of mdma in em,
not too sure about that pretty high dosage for *no prices* a pill off a trusted seller,
lets say they do have 200mg how long would the high last me?
never done mdma, quit pot half a year ago after 3 years heavy smoking,
done dmt, lsd heaps. How long would the high last if they had only 100mg in em?
Im 17

Please help me out, thankyou for reading.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey lsd-guru, welcome to Bluelight!

Have a read of this, it's a short guide that will teach you the basics of MDMA use. You should take some extra steps to ensure it really is MDMA and to get an indication of how strong they are. Use a testkit to see what your pill contains and use pillreports to see if that pill is in their database and if it is to get an indication of how strong they are. There are a lot of fake or adulterated pills out there, some of them really dangerous, so you should always test before you ingest, the market is heavily polluted in some parts of the world

On to dosage. Keep in mind that almost every dealer will tell you their pills are 200mg but that doesn't always make it true. If those pills really contain 200mg they are going to be way too strong for your first time. First time dose I would go for 1.5-2.0 mg/kg which would mean 105mg-140mg for someone weighing 70kg depending on how strong you want the effects to be. If you are female I would stay on the lower side of the range, so 1.5mg/kg should suffice.

A single dose for your first time should last you 4-5 hours, almost irregardless of how strong the dose is. For me it seems that the higher I dose the shorter my roll is, but this is subjective and differs among people. If you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask them

Last edited: