• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long to wait after last fent dose to.....

N9ne

Bluelighter
How long should i wait to take Suboxone after the last fentanyl dose? Really dont wanna go into percept WDs.

Don’t want to scare you off taking a sub but tried 3 times this yr to get on subs after taking 1mg pieces for yrs apparently it made me bi-polar not imo tho but anyway 1st time off pressed 30s waited 36 hrs went into percipatated withdrawal 2nd time off straight fet off a brick that I used with oxy 15s to get off methadone waited 26 hrs bcuz “fet has such a short half life “ sure it does. Went straight into p/w again 2 weeks ago went 5 days off the straight fet 4 off the oxys ended up in the ER to get an IV of water because I was so dehydrated thank god pure fet is stronger than that orange crap and kept bypassing the p/w this last and final time of trying I’ve come to realize it’s just not for me I’ll die before I’m back on 1mg pieces again I waited a whole day of being sick with one Dr. saying just take another 4mg suuuuuure and puke until I have nothing left again in 40 minutes not going to happen so I said F it and just took the fet again to be honest there’s no answer out there that I can find on how long to wait the longest someone said they waited was 80 hrs still got p/w dont no wat else to say really would like to know myself these stupid detox’s think they can do it better then me but I have a bunch of prescriptions prescribed to me that they don’t even give like highest dose of gabapentin promethazine kpins and valium wtf else would they give me in there? Clonodine? Have that too mofos

Suboxone scares me , I can never physically make it to the amount of withdrawal..I always take too soon and fuck myself, and make it worse, so I just keep shooting fentanyl, but its better than those precipitated withdrawals..ill shoot dope the rest of my life before I ever ever risk going through that again.