• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long to take break frum methamp

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
So i just realized i have a problem after snorting and smoking 50mg of crystal and 3 yaba pills and i feel high as fuck but i used ot get this high frum one hit. Keep in mind this meth is stronger then my old shit too so how long shud i take a break for to significantly reduce tolerance

You need to be more specific about yourself. The thing is, we aren't going to advise you on how best to use Methamphetamine on a chronic basis recreationally. We can advise you on how to recover from Methamphetamine usage in general and that is going to include sleep, food and hydration. The thing is, it's inherently unhealthy to be using Meth in a way that entail recovering just enough between usages to get yourself ready to use again. It's not typically a habit that is sustainable for long.

Sorry ya i use every day atleast 200mg every day sometimes more on fridays i usually go on a binge and end up going through 800 mg or so in the span of 2 days and i eat a shit ton before th ebinge

Have you considered not getting "high as fuck". Since ive stopped trying to get extremely high and instead just pretty good and focused on adding nondrugs things into my life ive had ALOT less problem.

Yes you do have to slow down and every day use is just putting yourself down a road to danger of places you have never thought of!
I?m new to this site & I am definitely here for experience and knowledge of my own studies and in not a doctor as to give you a medicated schedule as you must decide this on your own! I personally use & I have a lot of respect for this drug! I don?t dare use on a daily bases not even a weekly and if you don?t give time for body to heal or allow it to get of the previous toxins your body can?t refuel itself and know how to handle it exept waste it on a daily basis.
It?s like smoking marijuana out of a pipe and then 10 min later rolling it up in whatever and think your going to get any higher!
Your body needs it?s rest and the more rest the better!