• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long should I wait?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I’m just wondering how long you guys would recommend I wait after taking 7.5 milligram dosage of oxycodone to take 5mg Valium? Would you just wait until tomorrow I took my last dosage about an hour ago but that being stated I been splitting 15mg mylans into 3 dosages that I can handle. So that last dosage probably wasn’t more then 2 mg. I know the best thing is to take what ima take all at once but I’m not comfortable with that just yet. So this being stated I have a choice I got a couple of 15mg left I can stick with them and what I been doing or use this last half of a Valium. And just save those 15 mg for a time in need. I don’t really experience withdrawals other then the shits and a little moody. So I have no problem with saving the 15mgs but I mean I’m stuck in the house and I’d like to finish them off before I go back out tomorrow and Wednesday so that I’m not driving on percs

Ok thanks brother, did you have a tolerance with any of them before? I just worry about respiratory depression.
I set a clean date of April 4th. So I’ve got until then. But I’ve got a few 15s left so there’s no way ima let those stay around.
you can actually take both at the same time. I've been given similar doses by doctors.

first prescription was 10mg hydrocodone and .5mg clonazepam. the doctor assuming i was not opioid tolerant.

So would you wait a full 6 hours before taking 10mg of Valium
I would wait if there is no tolerance to diazepam, but if you have tolerance I suppose it would not be so bad .. although I would save diazepam for a time when I need it (like when the dose of oxy is even lower and I am anxious)

That’s what ima do ima give the oxy 24 hours to get outta my blood and save the vallies for a time when I need them cause I still got one oxy left to use
I would wait if there is no tolerance to diazepam, but if you have tolerance I suppose it would not be so bad .. although I would save diazepam for a time when I need it (like when the dose of oxy is even lower and I am anxious)

Yeah and I need to not be doing anything when I take vals anyways. I tend to be reckless on them and I still got one more errand. So tonight and tomorrow is my last oxy dosing.
what I'd do isn't always the right thing. if you're in doubt, go with the lower dose. you can always add more but you can't take it out.