• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long should I wait to take Oxycodone

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I wanna take a 5mg, I’ve been taking 15mg of valium for about 2 weeks this is a one time thing with the Oxycodone but it’s 10mg I wanna split it in half how long should I wait I hear valium has a long half-life and the last dose I took was around 4pm yesterday 10mg valium In the morning and 2 quarters follow up at 1 and 4 would it be okay to take Oxy now?

Yup, I will second Negrogesic on this one. Diazepam (Valium) does have a pretty long-half life through some of its metabolites, but this doesn't translate into an extremely long duration in most people. You will, for instance, test positive for Benzodiazepines if you give a urinalysis for up to a few weeks. The duration of effects should not be longer than a few hours. Another instance in which the Desmethyldiazepam might play a role is if the person is taking the drug chronically and these metabolites have built up. Either way, you shouldn't have to worry,

Good for you for being safe! :)

I try to be, although abstinence is best I got an extremely painful knee issue that I’ve aggravated with exercise plus I need to get some things done and I got some dank weed that I wanna just chill out with while she goes to work plan is cbd 5mg Oxycodone and maybe a little dank mixed with thc while I work on my music. But i know how dangerous these substances can be and didn’t wanna call the pharmacy to ask
Yup, I will second Negrogesic on this one. Diazepam (Valium) does have a pretty long-half life through some of its metabolites, but this doesn't translate into an extremely long duration in most people. You will, for instance, test positive for Benzodiazepines if you give a urinalysis for up to a few weeks. The duration of effects should not be longer than a few hours. Another instance in which the Desmethyldiazepam might play a role is if the person is taking the drug chronically and these metabolites have built up. Either way, you shouldn't have to worry,

But I’ve only taken it for about 2 weeks tops and max 15mg a day occasionally and once my l theanine comes in I plan to stack nootropics l tyrosine magnesium triple calm hemp protein and work out while I finish the cbd and weed and solely focus on my music for my highs but I thank you both cause I wanna see tomorrow despite some of my dark views on life lol .

Nice! I am a proud Cannabis user myself. It's a big part of how I was able to quit using Heroin and Co. Although I'm not perfect, I have definitely had some hiccups, using Cannabis has been a major part of keeping me together, If you're able to utilize it instead of Opioids, then that is great. I'm sorry to hear you have some dark views on life. We are a Harm Reduction forum, but there is what I would term a spiritual side to many of use being here that I would encourage you to be a part of. We are here to help each other and be helped, so always feel free to hit us up if you are having problems.

I can't guarantee it will land in the right place on your first attempt, but we will find a home for you here whenever you need it!

It’s getting better, I’m finding the right supplements treating myself better and finding outlets to channel that dark place and it’s finally being noticed as a talent in my music. Cannabis is hit or miss with me it’s not legal here so it’s still from a “guy” therefore idk if I’m getting a hybrid sativa or indica..and cannabis induces quite a bit of paranoia within me especially within the first 30 mins.. I assume placebo/rush and my own brain chemistry. My ultimate goal is to not take anything today unless the pain gets outta control which it is fine now. That being said I’m learning how to manage my anxiety and learning more about cbd/thc ratios cause I don’t like to be in my head stoned.. spiritually speaking which I will not insight my views atm but in an ideal world I should stay sober and vigilant deduce what you must from that but I also suffer a chemical imbalance that draws me to substances to mitigate my feelings. That being said my anxiety is a blessing and and curse it definitely is harm reduction for me cause I don’t have that same attitude I did as a teen where everything is a go all the time. But I do tend to overworry, especially since a lot of my musical influences are dying from drug usage. JUICEWRLD, lil peep I’m still quite young at heart with an old soul if that makes sense and at 28 I’m hoping I can find an effective way to manage my symptoms without any psychoactive effects. Addiction scares me and was the route cause of how I lost my father and almost my mother. That being said I am where I am now and I am immensely thankful for you and everyone on this site. I try to refer as many people as I can but I don’t keep a large audience around me for various purposes. To end, thank you you’ve eased my qualms I’ve got my hemp protein in lots of water, magnesium supplements and tyrosine ingested I believe I’ll save that for a time spaced further for peace of mind.. and work on my music while I vape this indica CBD blue cheese amazing!! But still causes paranoia cause of certain issues within the household that make me feel as if even hemp I’m doing something wrong with.
Nice! I am a proud Cannabis user myself. It's a big part of how I was able to quit using Heroin and Co. Although I'm not perfect, I have definitely had some hiccups, using Cannabis has been a major part of keeping me together, If you're able to utilize it instead of Opioids, then that is great. I'm sorry to hear you have some dark views on life. We are a Harm Reduction forum, but there is what I would term a spiritual side to many of use being here that I would encourage you to be a part of. We are here to help each other and be helped, so always feel free to hit us up if you are having problems.

I can't guarantee it will land in the right place on your first attempt, but we will find a home for you here whenever you need it!

Would l tyrosine interact with the oxy 5mg? I just took oxy waited a day longer to take it want some energy as well