• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long should I wait between doses?

Crimson-Syntax

Greenlighter
Tuesday someone I know took 120mg of psuedo. Wednesday this person took 250mg of benzedrex. It is now Friday (12am) and this person wants to take 240mg of psuedo. Is this too much amphetamines in a short period of time?

Last edited:
You shouldn't take any pseudoephedrine or benzedrex, unless your sinuses are clogged.

240mg of Sudafed is waaay too much.

Those drugs are particularly rough on your cardiovascular system, and don't provide any benefit, except short-term athletic improvement that eventually just kills you.

Why are you taking these anyway? They are harsh stimulants, not drugs to get high with.

Otherwise I think it's generally safe to take up to 120mg Sudo (staggered) per day for up to three days.

PS, please don't use "SWIM" here (it's even banned now at the other drug forum that originated it).

Sorry, it's been a while since I've used bluelight, didn't know SWIM had fallen out of style. Anyway, this person is mainly hoping for some amount of high. OTC Stimulants are the only drugs they can get their hands on, and they're going to be 'going away' for a while and are really desperate for any high.

It's OK to refer to yourself. Like "I, Scrofula, am withdrawing from a gram a day meth habit right now."

Yeah, all I can say is that OTC stims are just nasty things and I don't recommend them. You'll just be anxious and unable to sleep, with a racing heart, and none of the pleasantness that comes with illicit stims. You'd have more fun drinking too much coffee.

Ethically I can't recommend anything. I mean, I've found in the past that like a dozen diphenhydramine will make you trip balls for several hours; you just have to stay awake when it first hits. You'd need a sober sitter for that, it's honestly too dangerous to suggest.