• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long is fent detected in urine?

NoEasyDays

Greenlighter
Hi everyone!

So today is Thursday, and I have to take a urine test next Tuesday. I have been using fentanyl exclusively since yesterday after a 6 day complete detox.

If I stop using today will the fent still show in a drug test on Tuesday? That will be a full 4 days of not using anything and most sites seem to claim that within 72 hrs all the fent should be out of your urine.

Does anyone have any insight or thoughts about this? Any tips? Should I chug Gatorade until my test? Any help would be useful.

I'm hoping that since I only have used for two days that 96 hrs should be sufficient to clear my urine of all the fent.

Cheating the test is also not an option unfortunately because I need to have bupe in my system or they will be suspicious.

Thank you for any help!

Fentanyl has a very short half life which would make it seem it would be removed quickly.. however a good friend of mine failed 6 days after using heavily ... becareful

I have heard similar. Since I was pretty much cleaned out though and only used for two days I'm hoping that 72 will be sufficient, and honestly by the time I get there it will be closer to 96 hours (4 days). Guess there's only one way to know for sure.

I'm going to chug water and Gatorade all day every day until then so that should help. It's a simple cup test so I dont believe dilution will be an issue. If anybody else has any tips I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for your help!

I'd like an update on how that worked out for you, if possible.

I have heard similar. Since I was pretty much cleaned out though and only used for two days I'm hoping that 72 will be sufficient, and honestly by the time I get there it will be closer to 96 hours (4 days). Guess there's only one way to know for sure.

I'm going to chug water and Gatorade all day every day until then so that should help. It's a simple cup test so I dont believe dilution will be an issue. If anybody else has any tips I'm open to suggestions. Thanks for your help!

But if you do in vivo dilution won't that jeopardize your positive bupe result? Idk maybe you can dilute enough to make the rent undetectable but not the bupe.