• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How long have you been using and how much do you do at once?

(s)aint

Greenlighter
How long have you been using continuously. If you stopped at some point only count from when you started again until now and/or any other time period. I.e used for 3 years, were clean for 5, then relapsed a year ago, how much would you do at once, on average at the end of the 3 years and/or now, don't say you've been using for 9 years.

And at a time, not throughout the day. If you do 2 bags 3 times a day don't say 6.

You can add how many times a day you do it, how you administrator it, and if you regularly take Suboxone or something (not prescribed).

I've been IVing for 5 years and only do 2-3 at a time, very rarely will I do anymore at once and I've never done more than 4 at once. Normally at least twice a day but I've probably done it as many as 6. I never take Suboxone or anything and there have been days I only have 1 as a wake up and won't dose again till the next day. With an exception of the first year (when I could quit long enough to give a clean urine), I've never went more than a day, maybe a day and a half without.

I'm curious and also trying to prove a point that my habit isn't that bad for as long as I've been using.

If you feel you have to prove that point, then your habit is that bad.

At least, that's how it usually works. Who are you trying to prove it to? Your parents, your girlfriend, the judge? Other inmates? If you're trying to prove that to yourself, then you know it's just rationalizing a problem.

So you became a member because you know we all just lie around with needles hanging off like bobble-headed porcupines. Some of us do, but then, there's always some asshole who will make your habit seem like homeopathic meditation--finding a couple people who use more, more often is not good criteria for analyzing your own.

Anyway, I don't use opioids, except for ones I find forgotten in my senile Aunt's house. So, if I find some Vicodin, eating four at once is like a real party for me.

Booze and meth, on the other hand . . . .

Anyway, this isn't the best forum for your survey, so I'm going to move it to drug culture.

(s)aint you might want to clarify exactly what you use? But I agree with Scufola you're probably using too much if you need to make this thread. I'll leave it open for the time being but don't see much point to it.

Sorry OP, no offense. If you rephrase your questions a bit, you could post in our Dark Side forum.

Like, if you're anxious or having family issues over your drug use, at the very least the folks there are nicer. Trust me, people will chime in automatically with how much they use or used to use.

PM me if you want help with phrasing.