• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how long for leary biscuit to work?

ojaysmoke

Greenlighter
i made a leary biscuit, crackers with PB spread on them, added 1g herb, microwaved it for 30 seconds. here i am sat 90mins later sober as fuck. what gives?

I've never heard it called a Leary biscut, I've always heard firecracker. The recipes I've see. Use the oven, I'm pretty sure you can't just use the microwave, you either didn't activate the THC or you cooked it out.

It was probably the low time on the microwave, and because you used peanutbutter. When I made them I used the microwave, ate 2-3g, used Cheddar cheese, and ate 4 or 5 of them, and yes it did work.

I read on one site that it can take some people who have a slow metabolism awhile to feel the effects from edibles.

Did you ever feel anything from it? Or not?

Firecrackers are awful. I was as scientific as I could be with them, but I had so many duds for no reason. Just make butter or oil, it's not really harder. And yes, sometimes edibles take 2 hours to hit.

I never had luck with edibles, due to technique most likely. I always feel its a waste because it does require more then smoking and I am probably looking for a high that is acquired through smoking. I would buy "legal" edibles from CO because those I know for a fact were done right and you can even know how strong they are. that is just my 2 cents.

Edibles don't require more than smoking unless you make them wrong. The same amount of weed will get me higher for longer in an edible than in a pipe. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it was made well. Was it properly decarbed? What fat was used? Was lecithin used?

I understand your statement I was merely speaking from my experience. Personally I wouldnt care what fat was used as long as they work for the money spent. Also by that I meant I can get satisfied from 0.25g smoked, it would be hard to get the desired effect from that eaten and "made well" referring to the fact they were made by a company that i can read feedback on, not made by me.

But all those factors make a huge difference. You may not care, but whether it's worth your money can depend on them. There's so much misinformation about edibles, the fact that a company gets good reviews doesn't mean their edibles are made as well as possible.

But all those factors make a huge difference. You may not care, but whether it's worth your money can depend on them. There's so much misinformation about edibles, the fact that a company gets good reviews doesn't mean their edibles are made as well as possible.

Man your taking it way more seriously then I would. I take plenty of things very seriously but the exact fat contents and all of that more advanced stuff, not for just eating cannabis. Please dont take it the wrong way, to each his own and its people like you that create the quality control and expose the inaccuracies of companies and that is truly a great thing. However, when it comes to my edible consumption my requirements are its cost effective and it works. I will leave it to you to demand more :)