• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does it take for rash on face from meth/heroin to go away?

Imbored675

Greenlighter
I did a tad way too much the last 2 days which got bad & ended last night. I have a red rash, just red enough to notice, on my nose, forehead, and cheekbones along with acne on my cheeks now. My pores seem bigger & there are a few small red bumps on the rash where my cheekbone is. And the rash kind of itches. This binge was the first time (at least first time I noticed) myself picking/itchinf my face though I stopped once I realized what I was doing. Both drugs were sniffed. The last doses were at around 10pm last nught. Another thing, I dont feel I use either one as much as most people who use them do.

Should I be concerned? What should I use to treat it? Ive been washing it extra and putting petroleum jelly on it to help the dryness. I've gotten a really really really red nose before but never this. I did do a stupid amount this time to the point where I shouldve went to the hospital but got lucky. Lesson was learned.

Have you tried taking antihistamines? It sounds like an histamine reaction to me.

Should I be concerned? What should I use to treat it? Ive been washing it extra and putting petroleum jelly on it to help the dryness. I've gotten a really really really red nose before but never this. I did do a stupid amount this time to the point where I shouldve went to the hospital but got lucky. Lesson was learned.

What you can do is wash with a mild cleanser designed for facial use. Don't wash your face more than twice a day and don't use overly hot water. This way your skin won't get dried out. To moisturize, you also should use a product meant for the face. In a pinch, you can try some unscented lotion but petroleum jelly isn't ideal because it will further block your pores. Drink lots of water also to replenish. You'll be fine. :)

It's not a rash, its distressed, dehydrated skin over producing oil to attempt to heal.

Dont do anything except drink plenty of water, eat some good food. Magnesium tablets.

Just use a non soap cleanser once and moisture.

It's the drugs. Stop doing them and it clears up.

Update: so the reddness and most of the bumps went away in about 2 days. All thats left is some acne & dryness.

Wash your face no more than twice and do it gently not hard, don't use a washcloth. Amd use a reg moisturizer, or none at all. I find sometimes when im high, when i wash my face a few mins later my skin becomes oily so i dont use any cream.

But you are prob just dehydrated and sleep deprived. Start drinking water immediately. I literally drink a bottle of water every 2 hours. I used to do it every hour but I think that's over kill, and i was peeing every freaking 20 mins! I tend to stay up for 48 hours before I end the session so that's a lot of water and I still get a red nose and feel dehydrated. Take vitamin d and magnesium. Probiotics too if you have them or buy keifr from Wal-Mart (it's in the yogurt section), keifr also helps with upset stomach that sometimes sets in after vaping. Maybe take an antihistamine. It will go away pretty fast 24 to 48 hours. Also sleep! That will help. Wish you luck!