• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long does ecstasy stay in your system for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickim228

Greenlighter
I'm getting a test this Sunday and I consumed 2 pills two days ago & 2 today. So how long will stay in my system for?

MDMA stays in your system for about 3 days, but if you consumed pills the time would depend on what it was cut with.

Im not sure if i can name the pill i consumed on this site, but i think it migt've been laced with amphetamines.

Drink alot of water up until your drug test. I've found cranberry juice also helps, I managed to get pot out of my system 10 days after smoking by using that combo.

Off topic, but you might want to space out your MDMA usage a little bit...only two days between sessions is pretty intense. I'd consider at least a month between uses, preferably longer...there's nothing worse than realizing you've spoiled a good thing by overuse. :\

As far as getting it out of your system, MDMA take 3-5 days to clear from your urine. More information at the venerable Erowid.org:

- MDMA and Drug Testing
- Amphetamine and Drug Testing
- Methamphetamine and Drug Testing (just in case)

ugggh hope some1 posts after this. i took 19 pills over 3 days defininitly laced with amphetimines its been 2 days and ive been drinking alot of water and sweating alot but 19 pills is alot i need it out by thursday anything i can do to speed system i saw cranberry juice? also lots and lots of water and pee frequintly in theory should work?

i have heard of golden seal. but your best bet is just lots of water, cranberry juice, and maby niacin? idk if that works though. but its worth a shot? ohh, also, water pills. you will be pissing every 20 mins

Drug test questions are not allowed, I am not sure how this one lasted, but mdma in your system? 1-2 days, get 4 days under your belt and your golden.

any one in ny

This thread is seven years old.

I'm unsure why you want to know if anyone is in New York, but just to remind you that bluelight is not a forum for sourcing drugs, and MED is not a social forum.

Please keep things on topic and leave old threads in the past, unless you have something relevant to add.

Closing because seven years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.