• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long does a tramadol high last?

Willm121

Bluelighter
I took 4 50 mg tramadol around 6 and I’m still feeling them at 11:30 how long does this high last?

I have felt fairly strong effects up to 20 hours later. It all depends on how your body metabolizes it. By the sounds of it your body seems to be able to transform most of the tramadol into O-dsmt

About 5-7 hours, in my long experience. There's an "after glow" that lasts long past 12 hours sometimes, though.

yeah that's right, it always has an afterglow, for me the effects last as I said 12 hours and after that I have the afterglow for 8 hours. with ER formulations even more

About half a day and then the afterglow for a few hours. I used to enjoy it a lot, especially the antidepressant like effects, but then I started getting a headache and nausea every time I took it which ruined the whole thing for me. Just because of this reason, I couldn't even use it for opiate withdrawals which drove me nuts because I had a lot of them for that purpose.

In the headache case just drink plenty of water and take ibuprofen, that's what I usually do. But I didnt have this issue for a long time, I had this issue usually the day after I did a very heavy dose