• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How long do the effects/high of cocaine last?

I read it can be as low as 15 to 30 minutes....?

Decent coke can last a couple of hours before you feel the need for a redose.

Decent crack is in the 15 to 30 minute range.

Shit coke and crack has you fiending after about 5 minutes in my experience...

Main effects I'd say an 35-45 minutes for a single snorted dose, with some residual stimulation for the next 20 -30 minutes at the very most.

IV cocaine hcl and smoked freebase you can change those numbers down to around 15-20 mins with similar residual stimulation

Anything longer than than your coke is cut with an active stimulant

PURE coke - 12 minutes.

But generally 15mins up to an hour depending on the batch.

Actually and if the truth be told: in spite of a glorious and lengthy career I wouldn’t know!

Don’t actually recall ever having waited for the effects (high) to start wearing off. The moment the taste, drip, and numbness started wearing off was reason enough for me to continue with the night’s rituals. But then moderation not my strong point. 🤣 Only time I waited for the effects (high) to wear off was once it was all done and dusted (by which time I was fuck drunk anyway so a moot point).

Therefore by my standards: not long enough. Ever.

The above in reference to HCL anyway. Crack or freebase (let’s not go there) a different animal altogether! 🤣

Both? Together? Lines punctuated here and there with a hit? Some decent Whisky or Champagne? Well now! ❤️

Fuck. Almost forgot this is a harm reduction site (during my trip back in time to paradise).

Back to the present. Don’t try this at home. Not unless you’re sure about your stuff. I’d hazard a guess and say that the above type of debauchery could get you in trouble real quick nowadays.

Now to the future... 😇

No way, maybe after you're 3 or 4 hours in

Pure coke (plenty previous experience, don't use now) 35-45 mins
I'm just basing the 12 minute thing off some absolute FIRE I had with one of my older mates who's been doing the shit since I was in diapers. But yes generally really good stuff is 35-45.