• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How long do orders from EZTest usually take?

EZ Test is located overseas, it could take a while to go through Customs, ect. Sorry I can't help you further.

Think it took like 2-3 weeks when I got mine. I wouldn't bother trying to contact them either, it will get there eventually just might take a little bit unfortunately.

did you guys orderes from eztest.com.au or eztest.com ???

i ordered mine from ez.test.com but im worried after i read a few comments about non responses from the sellers.

I ordered mine from eztest.com

I opened a dispute with paypal, I will soon excalate it to a claim.

This is a joke. People waiting months to get a test kit when they want to take drugs this weekend?!?! How are they getting away with this and why is Bluelight supporting them and not kicking up a fuss?

I ordered 8 days ago and have not received. Emailed just now so hopefully I get a response.

it's not us, it's US Customs that have gone completely bonkers since 9/11 (2001). recently there has been an agreement made between the european union and the US/homeland in which they promise they will respect each others capabilities in inspecting mail so there will not be a delay anymore at the US border.

besides that: we're looking into finding a trustworthy partner in the US that can send our stuff from within the US. Anyone?

This is a joke. People waiting months to get a test kit when they want to take drugs this weekend?!?! How are they getting away with this and why is Bluelight supporting them and not kicking up a fuss?

I ordered 8 days ago and have not received. Emailed just now so hopefully I get a response.

took 6 weeks for an Irish lad on PR to recive his kits

Did you try DanceSafe?

it's not us, it's US Customs that have gone completely bonkers since 9/11 (2001). recently there has been an agreement made between the european union and the US/homeland in which they promise they will respect each others capabilities in inspecting mail so there will not be a delay anymore at the US border.

besides that: we're looking into finding a trustworthy partner in the US that can send our stuff from within the US. Anyone?