• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how long can you take etizolam in doses of 3-4mg 3 days straight until their is a risk of WDs?

lightblue543

Bluelighter
... and also taking tolerance into account? I have a few left an took 4 (either I lost them in my room or I consumed too many last night), I was sleeping well and my memory isn't too bad today! Had an alright time actually as bar as benzos (technically a benzo) are concerned. I also have a .txt doc on my laptop for the record.
are their risks of WDs; would today's current dose be less pronounced given tolerance and how quickly can this build? i.e. 4 two days in a row would taking the same today reduce its effects and when do WDs usually occur?
info requested, usually psyconaught wiki is the place I go to for info thx.
edit@ frompsychwiki usually its just after a few weeks (disclaimer?) when WD can occur.
edit: in other words if for example someone consumed 4 or 5 mug a day for a week, without they have to withdrawl. most cases of etiz WD happen after weeks of this dosage for the folks but buy in bulk.

Last edited:
It takes a few weeks for withdrawals to develop, but rebound can occur in just a few days to a week.

Rebound is like a light version of withdrawal, mainly just heightened anxiety and possible insomnia for a few days.

This really varies by person. But what you'll experience first will be rebound symptoms, which isn't full blown benzodiazepine withdrawal but rather periods of increased anxiety, difficulty sleeping, etc in the days following use. These can be subtle, but this is what often leads to people becoming addicted.

Once you begin feeling symptoms of benzodiazepine rebound/withdrawal, this phenomenon becomes permanent in many ways (in the sense that it will occur every time). And not only does it become a permanent feature of benzo use, it gets worse over time.

I try to avoid benzos these days as I've been horribly addicted in the past, but my GABAA receptors are still so bent out of shape that if were to take etizolam for "3-4mg 3 days straight" I would get sick as a dog for a solid 7-10 days after. Becareful!

This really varies by person. But what you'll expe
rience first will be rebound symptoms, which isn't full blown benzodiazepine withdrawal but rather periods of increased anxiety, difficulty sleeping, etc in the days following use. These can be subtle,
I have experienced this before but it was, pronounced IMOE, after obtain x50 of them (the last time) and usually them fairly irresponsibly (6 a day) years back again I know the feeling, anxiety wasn't exactly an alien thing to experience either. now I have x25, 3 days later, I have none wonder how that happened, but I do remember most of what happened. I think it has a cross tolerance with alcohol which is also GABaA which might have... something to do with slightly reduced effects.... chasing thee first time huh.

... tolerance, PW claims it develops after about 4 days. I still think my GABAa receptors are downregulated or something however I don't know the diff between this and tolerance 100%

update: maybe I'll write this to erowid if I can make the writing interesting enough.

got 'em on the 17th *(uk). I took 3 between 11:45am and 1:20pm. at 4am on the same day. I took (apparently) 1 at 2am. probably passed out I was gaming and playing blops 1 zombies.

next day, 18th I took 4 down the hatch it goes at midday and 1 20 mins later... I count 5 but it was probably around 7-8, I think I was trying to do something, like even get working batteries for my controller, and something else, forget my goals and took the remainders of the stash... pieces of the past huh, don't know what happened. I think getting bunk shit for instance is one of the most disappointing things when it comes to this but so is wondering where tf the stash is.

I literally wrote "here we go again" on the .txt doc lol because I knew what was gonna happen. still I bit confused as to where the rest of the pills went though, probs a few more anyway, probably many more over those two days.

on the bright side I stuck to what I said and din't leave home to do any reckless stuff. Perhaps the package was underdosed idk. alls well that ends well nothing bad happened (bank account transactions were the same) I was listening to music and playing COD. I do recall spending 20 mins trying to find my charger or a working battery for my controller. I was was also a little disappointed, although great (10/10 would do it again) but a bit more planned out/cautious. the effects weren't the same as the first time I ever had this, proabably why i chased the buzz.

it's like I had the mindset of like "I was gonna do something, but I'll get to doing that once I figure out what a am doing now".
random.

Last edited:
This really varies by person. But what you'll experience first will be rebound symptoms, which isn't full blown benzodiazepine withdrawal but rather periods of increased anxiety, difficulty sleeping, etc in the days following use. These can be subtle, but this is what often leads to people becoming addicted.

Once you begin feeling symptoms of benzodiazepine rebound/withdrawal, this phenomenon becomes permanent in many ways (in the sense that it will occur every time). And not only does it become a permanent feature of benzo use, it gets worse over time.

I try to avoid benzos these days as I've been horribly addicted in the past, but my GABAA receptors are still so bent out of shape that if were to take etizolam for "3-4mg 3 days straight" I would get sick as a dog for a solid 7-10 days after. Becareful!
So in essence is this the same as kindling in alcohol withdrawl?

Compulsive redosing and not remembering you took them is the curse of benzos.

So in essence is this the same as kindling in alcohol withdrawl?
Yes. Although alcohol kindling manifests in slightly different ways, it is essentially the same concept.

yo all.
feel a bit better these past two days, I feel a bit more positive/confident and happier these past two days must be the 'tiz afterglow.
nontheless, I still am a bit wobbly despite not taking any today. not quite sure what that is all about...

my packet of etizolam is empty which leads me to think I either lost them in my room (doubt it) or took more than I thought but I'm fine and had a good time. tonight, I am having a Chinese, it's my birthday, house special chow mein with some veggie spring rolls on the side. ya.

Last edited:
Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but etizolam (basically thienyldiazepines) have a much less severe w/d syndrome; it'll still happen, but nowhere near as bad as benzodiazepines.

Don't know if it has already been mentioned, but etizolam (basically thienyldiazepines) have a much less severe w/d syndrome; it'll still happen, but nowhere near as bad as benzodiazepines.
thanks for the info, I polished off the bag of x25 in a few days just wanna be safe-ish from a withdrawl perspective. I don't think I am at risk for WDs. I have none left. Is it still ok to drink alcohol as of the current time? I don't feel the anxiety that's associated with benzo withdrawal (which from a bit of prior experience is near-constant panic which instantly tells me something is wrong).

EDIT: but like in other words a few day bender would theoretically not cause withdrawals? and I haven't taken any more of course, is it still safe to consume alcohol during this time or is that risky?

Last edited: