• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How long after tramadol should i wait to do cocaine?

Alprazolambar

Greenlighter
Hi, I am a very experienced tramadol user so i understand the potential risks of mixing cocaine with tramadol at the same time which is why i decided to not do cocaine yesterday or today since i took 150mg of tramadol at 10pm last night and 50mg at 6pm tonight I'm very naive to uppers espescially cocaine and it does not take me alot to get high i normally do about 200mg of cocaine a day (.2g or a "dime bag"). But needless to say im wondering if when i wake up tomorrow around 9am ill be okay to use cocaine, which is about 14 hours after i took my last 50mg of tramadol. Im pretty sure ill be fine as i only use a very small amount of cocaine a day and i will be waiting a solid 14 hours before dosing the coke. any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
Okay first off cocaine doesn't produce physical withdrawals even in the heavy users, I know mental withdrawal is possible though. Second you cut your coke which is undoubtedly cut already? If the B12 thing is a must for you just pop them 30 mins or so before you do your lines. Also yes mixing the two can be deadly but if you keep your tramadol doses relatively low I wouldn't be to worried of doing small amounts of coke say 18 hours after your tram dose.

Obviously its not what you would call physically addictive, i've been addicted to benzos so i understand why you differentiate the "mental" and "physical" withdrawals, but sometimes mental addiction can be much worse than physical. Also no need to teat me like an idiot i've been using cocaine since i was 13 i obviously know the coke is already cut lol. My cokes easily 90% pure i always do lejunks purification method when i get a quarter of white and then cut it myself to avoid any very bad cuts and because i use so little it can be hard to get 50mg bumps onto a knife or into a line so i cut it with b12 which is better on the nose than talc powder and all the other nasty cuts. But thank you for the info ill be doing the coke tomorrow 14-15hours after cocaine im sure ill be good the half life of tram is only 6.3 hours.