• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long after taking kratom can I take oxy

HulkBogan

Greenlighter
I took a spoonful of kratom today. So a couple of grams. Don't really have a tolerance. But someone scored me 20 MgS of pure oxy 10's. So my question is how long do I have to wait. Took kratom about 8:30 and won't be getting the oxy until 2:30-3:00

EDIT: Got them now

Last edited:
So The worst experience I ever had mixing kratom and an opiate was when I had just stopped heroin for like a week or two, using kratom to help. And I jumped back on the heroin inevitably, and I thought to myself "I'm going to do some kratom for my next dose". And so I did and what happened was I felt really hot and I was sweating and I stood in front of the air conditioner in my boxers, but then it subsided in 5 minutes or so. And I can't be entirely sure that it wasn't a panic attack or some dumb shit like that. But I've mixed kratom with Suboxone ( or buprenorphine rather) many times and had no problems. Kratom doesn't outcompete the opiate to any significant degree. It's not going to strip it off the mu receptor or whatever. However it binds to other receptors that regular opiates don't, so there's that, but honestly, you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Kratom by itself can make me hot and sweaty, particularly high doses-^

But yeah, kratom doesn't significantly increase risk of respiratory depression, not that dangerous to mix.

While kratom does have various mu antagonist alkaloids, their binding affinity is very low and will not boot traditional opioids off the receptor. It will only block other kratom alkaloids, which have a similarly weak binding affinity, this is one aspect of kratom tolerance.

Kratom by itself can make me hot and sweaty, particularly high doses-^

But yeah, kratom doesn't significantly increase risk of respiratory depression, not that dangerous to mix.

While kratom does have various mu antagonist alkaloids, their binding affinity is very low and will not boot traditional opioids off the receptor. It will only block other kratom alkaloids, which have a similarly weak binding affinity, this is one aspect of kratom tolerance.
I'm trying that 7oh from stardust tomorrow. apparently 2.82% mit and 0.773% 7-0h.

I'm trying that 7oh from stardust tomorrow. apparently 2.82% mit and 0.773% 7-0h.
if its legit, that's a very good ratio, and a good deal (almost suspiciously too good). ~77mg total of 7-OH for that price.

why do they post 2 COAs though, one says 2.82% / 0.773%, and the other says 4.24% / <0.1%

and all the obviously fake reviews :/

fake.png