• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long after subs can i get high for my particular case?

Jayfly23

Greenlighter
I'm new here, sorry if I posted this in wrong forum.. but I need some help... About 4 hours ago I took no more than 1.5 mg of a suboxone. This was the first piece of a sub that I have taken in at least a week or two... I have a very fast metabolism.. I learned that some consider it 4 hours per mg of sub that I need to wait to get high... Do you think I, someone with a fast metabolism, can get high off dope after taking 1 mg or 1.5 mg at most for the first time in weeks, will be able to get high again off dope 5 hours after taking no more than 1.5 mg tops of a sub? Assistance is much appreciated and thank you

I honestly dont think so. Even with a fast metabolism Bupe binds very strongly to your receptors. Having not used anything in awhile, you may be able to break through it, but to me its not worth the try. Even if you dont wait till tomorrow, the effects will still be dampened.

Hey man thanks for the quick response I truly appreciate it! When u answered with "having not used in awhile you (I) may be able to break through on an off chance". I took that advice and went with the risk and just finished banging up my diesel and only 2 bags of fuego I got about 85% of the full effect. So I the 4 hour per mg wait I read about is true for me.I did 1.5 mg sub under the tongue and 5 hours later felt at least 80 percent of what I should have felt... Which to me means if I waited that extra hour I would have felt the diesel 100%. So the math adds up in my case. 1.5 mg of sub = 6 hour wait until I can get high. So what I read is true for me... 4 hour wait for every 1 mg of sub that is taken is the formula for me to feel full effects, as long as it's the first piece of sub I've had in the last few days... So you can pass along this info, everyone's different. But for someone with a fast metabolism who doesn't take subs regularly, it's 4 hour wait for every mg taken. I just proved that for myself. Thanks again buddy I really appreciate your input. I hope this info can help others in similar positions.take care buddy?

I did something similar a couple days ago. I thought I wasn't getting any (dood was out) I felt withdrawals coming so I took 1 mg of sub. Then like 2-3 hrs later he hits me up saying he has some. so I got a few bags. I was kicking myself in the ass for taking the sub then I just said fuck it.

About 4-5 hrs after I took the sub I started smoking H. I told myself if I couldn't feel it after one foil I would stop. Well to my surprise after that one foil I felt pretty Damn good. Like 90% good.

So I'm with you. If you haven't taken subs in a while (over a month for me) and you take a small dose it seems to be almost laughably easy to "break through" the suboxone.