The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How long after suboxone….

Salemscowgirl

Greenlighter
Hey guys! First time poster, long time lurker.
I recently got some blue perc 30s (obviously, fentanyl) and was wondering how long after taking suboxone I should wait before snorting them.
I took two 8mg suboxone strips around midnight last night since I started to withdraw.

Hey guys! First time poster, long time lurker.
I recently got some blue perc 30s (obviously, fentanyl) and was wondering how long after taking suboxone I should wait before snorting them.
I took two 8mg suboxone strips around midnight last night since I started to withdraw.
I know this response is a little bit late to be useful, but...

16mg of Suboxone should "block" most other opiates for an extended period, due to its long half-life in the body — especially taken sublingually (dissolved under tongue) — and high affinity for the mu-opioid receptor.

Generally speaking, after that large a dose of buprenorphine, you'd need to wait quite a while — 48 hours, IIRC, maybe upwards — before you could take another opiate and be able to feel all (or even most) of its effects.

Compared to other common opiates, though, fentanyl might be somewhat easier to feel on top of the Suboxone because of its higher level of strength/potency and of mu-receptor affinity.

That's a tricky one. If they were real percs then you would be wasting your time and drugs taking them anytime before 60-72 hours after suboxone. But fent can sometimes push past the buprenorphine blockaid since they have similar affinities to mu receptors. Either way be careful, you can take one and feel absolutely nothing then an hour later take another and OD. That's true whether your on subs or not. There is no quality control or inspection on counterfeit fent pills. Same guy could make 2 pills one after the other and the first have enough to give a novice a slight buzz and the second enough to kill 5 veteran herion addicts

From my own experience I am currently on suboxone treatment. With the strips I was on 12mg 2 times a day, I used to skip an evening dose and wait to score the next evening so at least 24 hours to induce on the full agonists. I never go more then a few days binging if I'm going back to subs and usually take a day of h before inducing back to bupe, to allow the nor fent to excrete. I learned the hard way how lypophillic fent/nor fent is.

From my own experience I am currently on suboxone treatment. With the strips I was on 12mg 2 times a day, I used to skip an evening dose and wait to score the next evening so at least 24 hours to induce on the full agonists. I never go more then a few days binging if I'm going back to subs and usually take a day of h before inducing back to bupe, to allow the nor fent to excrete. I learned the hard way how lypophillic fent/nor fent is.
Would I be able to take my sub dose the following day after using for just one day? I’m on 4mgs.

Would I be able to take my sub dose the following day after using for just one day? I’m on 4mgs.
Now a days I'd say absolutely not. Back in my early years of addiction I did this all the time, typically shooting for like 14-16 hours from last IV use of tar. This can be different for each and every person so please don't just go off my experiences.

With fentanyl now the primary opioid of choice induction is much more challenging. I got precipitated withdrawals my last induction. I was swapping from about 15mg of methadone, but I had also used fentanyl/blues for about a week. On hour 68 I was feeling absolutely horrid. Which after inducing u realized STILL WASNT sick enough.

Another thing I often thought of while using was whether constantly going back and forth from agonist to antagonist has got to be effecting neurotransmitter reuptake. It's like I have a permanent tolerance now, which sometimes seems really dangerous. I haven't had a single day without opiates or bupe on my brain in multiple years. Currently on sublocade 1/month shot. It's been the best formula I've tried. More incentive to fly straight.

Hope this helps and you figure out what ya need :)