• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long after MDMA use is DMT safe/effective?

pibo47

Greenlighter
So lets say that you have an opportunity to roll this upcoming weekend off of what you know is excellent MDMA, but you also have plans to go camping around mid may and shroom + DMT trip while out in nature. My question is this, does anyone know if MDMA this weekend will in any way possible affect the shroom + DMT trip. These events would be almost exactly 12 weeks a part just for a little extra info. There wouldn't be any issue with not partaking this weekend since the camping trip is a much higher priority.

There is no cross-tolerance between amphetamines (MDMA) and tryptamines (shrooms and DMT). Especially after that long of a period of time. Even if you were to do them in close proximity, the DMT and shrooms would likely be enhanced by the MDMA.

DMT isn't really cross-tolerant with other tryptamines either in my experience. The only tolerance that it really seems to build is a 30-45 minute period after you fail to break through where you can't break through.

Excellent! I figured there wasn't but I didn't know for a fact, glad I asked. Much thanks!