• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long after MDMA is it safe to consume DXM

FractalMe

Bluelighter
I am aware that MDMA after DXM can be dangerous even weeks after but what about the reverse? I've been taking MDMA at least once a month for the past 5 years and I'm looking to take a bit of a break. My other love is disassociatives and psychedelics, I have used K & MXE extensively and due to lack of availability Nitrous is my only disassociative outlet these last few months :/ . I took MDMA on Friday night and before that it had been 2 weeks since I last rolled, I took approx .125 of tested and acetone washed MDMA both times. Tonight is my day off and I am trying to see if it would be safe to take the DXM (4 days after MDMA exposure), the whip its are gone and the night is still young :)

Also, if it is indeed safe should I worry about blood pressure spikes if I combine the DXM with DMT? I've combined DMT with everything under the sun by this point and I would love to explore a new dis blast off flavor but I know DXM can raise blood pressure.

PS, if this belongs in PD or Basic plz move it, Since MDMA is the main variable in question I figured it would fit here.

I am aware that MDMA after DXM can be dangerous even weeks after but what about the reverse?

Weeks after? Where did you hear that because that's not true. And yes, 4 days is plenty of time for the MDMA to have well cleared your system.

I've come across posts on reddit and the like over the years, did a double check and all I could find was MDMA after DXM info so I just wanted to be absolutely sure. Thanks for the info!
I <3 Bluelight :)

At least wait a week or so (at the bare minimum). If it were me, I would wait 2 weeks to get a stronger trip and be safer.

I kept the dose at about 224mg I weight 187lbs so that is on the lower dose range. I felt fine for a few hours until I had a cannabis brownie, it had like 300mg of THC and that is when stuff got uncomfortable. Although I didn't feel in danger I definitely did not feel good, Ill definitely be leaving another week or two before I experiment with it again. 5 years ago when I was 16 is the last time I experienced DXM Hbr, it definitely scratched my disassociative itch for the next little while but I think I've been spoiled by MXE lol. After a month or two of DXM escapades I will be taking a month off of it so I can get into the winter rolling season.

The brownie definitely gave me the shakes, I was able to sleep by the 6 hour mark but I am still mildy disassociated, this stuff was the Delysm time release. Thanks for the advice dood!
PS Some nasal DMT with it had me floating in the Vatican lol