• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How little butter do I need?

iksaxophone

Bluelighter
I want to make a very strong cannabutter so that I only need a little at a time. I would make a tincture or concentrate if I could but that is not possible at the time. At what point does butter become saturated with THC?

Just use more buds than shake. But test at a safe time and place yourself to gauge strength.

Haha, I only use buds when I bake. The idea here is to incorporate it into toffee, so I can have a hard-candy sized lump and be good to go...very easy to transport, and not suspicious like brownies are.
The trouble is none of the butter batches I've made so far have been anywhere near strong enough to make such a compact dose.

How much buds do you use? My dad used to make a fair amount of canna butter and bake it into cookies. He used to use around 2 ounces of buds and then another half to an ounce of shake. For the most part they were very strong cookies.

I can't remember the exact amounts of normal butter he uses but I think it was one or two blocks of butter.

1496983212888.jpg

So 2.5 oz can get into a pound of butter and stick to it...that's all I need to know, thanks poledriver!