• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how little amount of weed can I use for some edibles

namnoc16

Bluelighter
I have some high end rock your world dank and I want to make a 13 by 9 inch pan of brownies and want to know if using an eighth will do it? I know I have to make cannabutter first and have done it before many years ago but always used smoke that was of lesser quality and more quanity(at least a 1/4 oz or more). I only have 10 1/2 grams but if possible would like to keep a quarter for smoking and use an 1/8 oz. t the same time don't want to make weak ass brownies and waste my smoke. Any help would be appreciated nd if anybody has tips r some recipe advice I'm open to suggestions.
Thanks bluelight community!

That's probably not going to do much man.

Think about the distribution of it... 3.5 grams spread out over a 13" x 9" pan is a lot of brownie for only a little cannabis. To eat the equivalent of 1.75g you'd have to eat half the pan of brownies. Honestly I would say anything less than 1/2 ounce of quality buds just isn't worth making edibles... depending on tolerance.

If you want to use just an eighth maybe try to make firecrackers or something. Some people seem to have decent success with those and using small amounts of cannabis. And you don't have to eat like an entire tray of brownies for an effect.

That's probably not going to do much man.

Think about the distribution of it... 3.5 grams spread out over a 13" x 9" pan is a lot of brownie for only a little cannabis. To eat the equivalent of 1.75g you'd have to eat half the pan of brownies. Honestly I would say anything less than 1/2 ounce of quality buds just isn't worth making edibles... depending on tolerance.

If you want to use just an eighth maybe try to make firecrackers or something. Some people seem to have decent success with those and using small amounts of cannabis. And you don't have to eat like an entire tray of brownies for an effect.
I heard of fire crackers but what are exactly?

They do work. Same principle as making cannabutter only you're using peanut butter and doing it via the oven instead of boiling it in water and then cooling and straining.

If you make them with 3.5g you'd get pretty loaded if you do it properly and don't often consume edibles. I wouldn't recommend skimping though. Throw the whole 3.5g in there and eat it all. Like I said it's much less physical material than an entire tray of brownies and far less sugar. Less food material to digest = stronger onset and effects from the cannabis as well so I would honestly say in your situation this is ideal. I wouldn't try making butter with such tiny amounts, you're bound to be disappointed and you'd really have to tailor your recipes to match your lack of weed which you could fuck up as well.

There are plenty of tutorials online on how to make them. You could even throw a very small squirt of refined liquid coconut oil on top of the peanut butter and cannabis before you sandwich them together to increase fat content (cannabinoids being lipid soluble) and help it have a liquid as well as semi-solid medium to absorb the cannabinoids into.

Let us know how you make out.

Condense. Make a small treat; less food to eat for a higher high.

Ok I finally got around to making 2 fire crackers but only had peter pan peanut butter. I mixed in a teaspoon of olive oil in the peanut butter should this do the trick? I decarbed my weed for 20 min at 230 f and cooked the firecrackers at 300f for 23 minutes. I will find out soon enough I guess and I will post what happened.

Anyway I did them about 3 hours ago and all I can say is fucking wow! I only used about a half gram on (combined so I ate little less then .5 gram) cracker sanwhiches (it was really,really good dank to begin with) and I got fucked up after about an hour and it was a nice just stepped into a warm bath on a cold night kind of feeling. Like the buzz came on nice subtle and steady and it just kept climbing. I feel as though I'm peaking now and I ate mine about 3 hours ago. I got more in the oven right now. I was so glad adding olive oil into the peter pan P.B. soaked up thc at a rate similar to organic pb. I used to make cannabutter back in the day but that was when I could afford to use a half oz just for butter and still have plenty to smoke. Now the weed I buy is very nice but very expensive and I can't bring myself to use a half oz on butter so this recipe is great.

Update The high was very intense and would change through out. I was crippled stoned from about 9 till 1130 and its 1205 now and I'm still really stoned off so little amount,incredible!