• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs How is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DogLover123757

Bluelighter
Hello everyone, I was looking at a certain site and was shocked to see that they also offer many different painkillers and other pills as well. My question is how or why is this done? How can they blatantly offer so many different pills without fear of law enforcement shutting them down? Couldn't the DEA place an order from these people and when it comes they could go arrest everyone and shut them down? I don't know if I am naive or missing something but it blows my mind to see all that stuff just wide open on the regular internet. Any ideas or explanations? TBH their prices are really cheap and I can see people ordering from them but I just can't grasp how blatant this is. I feel like I am missing something here and if anybody has any input that would be awesome, thanks!

This is really borderline breaking the rules I sourcing, price discussion, and legality questions.

Ive heard that a lot of online pharmacies are scams. If it's too good to be true, it's probably because it is. I know a select few are legit, but there's no way your going to get scheduled drugs without a prescription or going somewhere black market.

Not always true. For years now I've bought Xanax from a certain website, I will not name it but their prices are reasonable and it shows up reliably every time (except one time when I found the envelope in the garbage can outside - empty. Some local fucker opened my mail and stole the goods!!) It's probably made in a really sleazy place, like someones bathtub, but as long as I don't think about it too much I'm fine.) It works and comes in different brands. That's all that really matters to me - that I can get ahold of it when I really need it. Although I've been through opiate withdrawal and other types of withdrawal, I have to say WDing from Xanax was the WORST, so I try to space out my use, because I never want to go through that hell again. Won't name prices either, but I can tell you it's LOTS cheaper than buying bars from a local dealer.

This is really borderline breaking the rules I sourcing, price discussion, and legality questions.

Ive heard that a lot of online pharmacies are scams. If it's too good to be true, it's probably because it is. I know a select few are legit, but there's no way your going to get scheduled drugs without a prescription or going somewhere black market.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.