• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How is that useless lying junkie colin farrell still alive ? If i were brendan gleeson ....

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
I cant stand it. Really, there is something very real about the acting he does and the roles he plays. An idiot. A drunken irish bum. (private school educated)

A film never effected me so much til I saw that banshees of inisherin. Then I watched a few interviews over the years between himself and himself and it is clear to see, gleeson would have enjoyed a Baldwin experience in the filming of in bruges.

Irish studies degrees must be a great laugh and piece of piss getting pissed with the lecturers, chatting about these films.

That's the deepest film I ever saw. It's like saw! 😂 I would ve cut farrell head off, I'd have bludgeoned him with me heavy weight tin whistle, after shtabbin him in the ribs good and hard with it. Blinded him with the bow of me fiddle, ah now, things I'd do to a fucker like that.

See, it was a film I see sawed at the correct point in my life. I'd had a farrell style friend a long time i got rid of in the summer. It came back twice since , and still attempted to "get back in / remind me of its existence. It was looking forward to me cutting my fingers off im sure. Wanted the news I've no fingers left for to play music. I'll break the fingers and Jaws off of every finger wagging wank talking monster ever comes to close to me now.

Yes, that film... That Colin farrell. Can't stand him. Clearly gleeson hates it too. The pain on his face in an interview. Farrell going on about talking to animals as if he is something special. It's not unusual nor special talking to animals you fukken drunken coke snorting oirish prick farrell. Yes, brendan gleeson is a dignified man, getting his brain fried in real life by that idiot.

The civil war was som bad plort. See how they had us turning on each other, and all the guns the brits gave us to do it? Wouldn't it have been better if they didn't turn on each other during the civil war, turned up at mass and shot them vatican prix in the backs while they were stood with their backs to the people chatting in Latin. How the unholy fook did they get away into the country and to be speaking a worse foreign tongue round the natives when we were meant to be reviving ourselves and standing tall.

Yes, it goes to show a good man is a better man than a good woman. I gave all the insults back to all the people that ever insulted me now since my dad died. Threw them all back at the m, no worry bout hurting their fookin feelings, none ever respected mine.

Why, irish people even wanted me to teach them the tin whistle after me fathers funeral, strange stuff, give me my peace! I've earnt it, I'm worth it i deserve it. Colin farrell will never ever get to knock my door, ring my phone, none of them types get near me nor my grandson.

Someone supply that lad with cyanide laced coke. Imagine the joy of gleeson in a new role "my best friends funeral 😂"

I didn't like that film, it was like a miserable episode of Father Ted.

I cant stand it. Really, there is something very real about the acting he does and the roles he plays. An idiot. A drunken irish bum. (private school educated)

A film never effected me so much til I saw that banshees of inisherin. Then I watched a few interviews over the years between himself and himself and it is clear to see, gleeson would have enjoyed a Baldwin experience in the filming of in bruges.

Irish studies degrees must be a great laugh and piece of piss getting pissed with the lecturers, chatting about these films.

That's the deepest film I ever saw. It's like saw! 😂 I would ve cut farrell head off, I'd have bludgeoned him with me heavy weight tin whistle, after shtabbin him in the ribs good and hard with it. Blinded him with the bow of me fiddle, ah now, things I'd do to a fucker like that.

See, it was a film I see sawed at the correct point in my life. I'd had a farrell style friend a long time i got rid of in the summer. It came back twice since , and still attempted to "get back in / remind me of its existence. It was looking forward to me cutting my fingers off im sure. Wanted the news I've no fingers left for to play music. I'll break the fingers and Jaws off of every finger wagging wank talking monster ever comes to close to me now.

Yes, that film... That Colin farrell. Can't stand him. Clearly gleeson hates it too. The pain on his face in an interview. Farrell going on about talking to animals as if he is something special. It's not unusual nor special talking to animals you fukken drunken coke snorting oirish prick farrell. Yes, brendan gleeson is a dignified man, getting his brain fried in real life by that idiot.

The civil war was som bad plort. See how they had us turning on each other, and all the guns the brits gave us to do it? Wouldn't it have been better if they didn't turn on each other during the civil war, turned up at mass and shot them vatican prix in the backs while they were stood with their backs to the people chatting in Latin. How the unholy fook did they get away into the country and to be speaking a worse foreign tongue round the natives when we were meant to be reviving ourselves and standing tall.

Yes, it goes to show a good man is a better man than a good woman. I gave all the insults back to all the people that ever insulted me now since my dad died. Threw them all back at the m, no worry bout hurting their fookin feelings, none ever respected mine.

Why, irish people even wanted me to teach them the tin whistle after me fathers funeral, strange stuff, give me my peace! I've earnt it, I'm worth it i deserve it. Colin farrell will never ever get to knock my door, ring my phone, none of them types get near me nor my grandson.

Someone supply that lad with cyanide laced coke. Imagine the joy of gleeson in a new role "my best friends funeral 😂"
Two words: 'In Bruges'. My opinion about them. Catholics can be stupid and dangerous, but none more dangerous and malevolent, than the ones weararing cassoccks! (And I wonder why my teaching career ended after mentioning that after being a science teacher at St Joe's, at Hebburn!).

Had a kidin n my form group. Who I'd dreaded mentioning about apex preditors. Each week got a question ,"Sir, is this an apex preditor?" Last one, "Sir, are we an apex preditor?". Answered only the ones wearing a cassock. Never got yearly contract, renewed, after that. Never wondered why?! Answers on a postcard... 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Ha ha, i was doin a bit of supply out in chelmsley wood, covering the re lesson title "what is the catholic church" sure i couldnt resist chalking it up as "what is the catholic Church? : men in dresses

Ha ha. Yes, i got my work extended there for a year after that. No one noticed what I did that day. I think a couple of kids noticed an i just said" well, it is isnt it,? " they weren't" good catholics " out on chelmsley wood, they had too much free spirit and joie de vivre for that, not an element of" im telling on you. Gasp. Gosh. " as can often be case no, they're a few generations past the catholicism as a way of life.

John a costello, third" taoiseach" of ireland said "i am a Catholic first and irishman second" how did the irish fall for the Vatican? Simple. They were starved and beaten to blame brits, the Vatican slipped in crept in as rescuer, as it does all over the world where there is poverty and war. Saviour, destructor. The very evil vatican. I didnt understand paisley's hatred ofthe popery, the whore of Rome.

Ha ha, protesting against protestants. That's a good day out for the northern Irish. Ys it is "let's protest against protestants. Shocked me when I learnt there was no d in the word. Like parquet flooring not being park a.

Ha ha, i was doin a bit of supply out in chelmsley wood, covering the re lesson title "what is the catholic church" sure i couldnt resist chalking it up as "what is the catholic Church? : men in dresses

Ha ha. Yes, i got my work extended there for a year after that. No one noticed what I did that day. I think a couple of kids noticed an i just said" well, it is isnt it,? " they weren't" good catholics " out on chelmsley wood, they had too much free spirit and joie de vivre for that, not an element of" im telling on you. Gasp. Gosh. " as can often be case no, they're a few generations past the catholicism as a way of life.

John a costello, third" taoiseach" of ireland said "i am a Catholic first and irishman second" how did the irish fall for the Vatican? Simple. They were starved and beaten to blame brits, the Vatican slipped in crept in as rescuer, as it does all over the world where there is poverty and war. Saviour, destructor. The very evil vatican. I didnt understand paisley's hatred ofthe popery, the whore of Rome.

Ha ha, protesting against protestants. That's a good day out for the northern Irish. Ys it is "let's protest against protestants. Shocked me when I learnt there was no d in the word. Like parquet flooring not being park a.
Did you know thar the Catholic (read nationalists) population now outnumbers the protestant population? I reckon a reunited Ireland in the next 20 years

Unfortunately, far, far too many Catholics in NE England (on a par with Liverpool, Glasgow and bits of London), due to to the influx of 'loud mouthed micks' (like my grandparents), due to shite conditions, in Ireland.
Amazes me how as a long haired biology teacher, I got my job (then the other two candidates were protestant and I suppose a lapsed Catholic was better than a Proddy- just didn't realise my degree of lapsing was on a par with Frankie Boyle!)