• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How is cocaine suppose to make you feel?

NewBoo

Greenlighter
I have tried cocaine a couple of times and it really does nothing more than keep me up and stop up my nose. Am I just getting bad coke?

I have used cocaine many times in my life. I'll explain the effects (to me at least) to the best of my ability.

When I blow a line, the drip starts nearly instantaneously. I feel it go down my throat and my tongue begins to numb. The effects onset after about 30-60 seconds. I feel euphoria, talkative, happy, and ready for anything. I just talk and talk and talk. I sometimes experience slight shakiness, tingles in my head, and an overall sense of pleasure and well being. The effects last around an hour, and then I feel tired and a little worn.

The quality does indeed affect the high as you can likely imagine. There's no way to tell how pure it is, but some coke is heavily cut and some is more pure. If you haven't experienced what I've described, it may not be very potent. Stay safe. I hope I've provided insight. Cheers.

keldon

Thank you, I have felt none of that, so I guess I am just wasting money.

it makes me feel mad energetic and calm at the same time. very strange.

After a good line you should feel like you could run a marathon atleast that's how I feel