• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How I Feel About The Street Drug Shortage & People Who Look Down On Tweakers.

Rectify

Bluelighter
Drug Prohibition Has No Place In A Free Society. Drug Use Should Be A Personal Choice, Not A War. If You Hate Drugs, Then By All Means, Abstain. I Feel The Same Way About Eating Seafood, So I Don't. But I Don't Go Around Telling Seafood Eaters That Their Lives Depend On Abstinence, That They Are Going To Hell, That Possession Of Seafood Should Be A Felony, That You Could Have Your Family Torn Apart By Social Services Because You Love All You Can Eat Seafood Buffets, That You Could Be Fired And Blacklisted From Schools And Workplaces And Apartments, That You Should Attend 12 Step Meetings While Paying Your Rehab $10,000 A Month And Have Your Reputation Ruined. But That's Exactly What Is Being Done To Drug Users. So Don't Pretend That You Know More About Them Than I Do, Because It's Painfullly Clear That I Know What I Like And Should Do And Am An Expert At It. Getting High, That Is. Who Are You To Tell Me That Meth Addicts Are Trash When You Have Never Even Tried It And Don't Know Any Tweakers? Because, If You Did,, You WOULD Like It! Yes, I Resent The Hell Out Of The Drug War And This Present Darkness With Respect To Quality Street Drug Availability And Eradication. It's Very Frustrating For Those Among Us Who Know What's Good And Can See Through Your Haughty,, Misguided, Hateful Behavior Based On Cockiness, Ignorance, And Listening To Drug Rumors Has Gotten You: Stone Cold Sober! Well, Let Me Tell You, It's Gotten Me Sober All Year Against My Will, And I Can't Wait To Relapse. The Timing Is All.

Note: aimed at some hypothetical non drug using individual, not you personally.

Yeah, I hate when people ask me if I do drugs. I tell them yeah I do drugs I masterbate too do you wanna know about that ? lol.