• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How I became such an addict

JayzzBlaze420

Bluelighter
So there was a time when I had only smoked weed and dabbled with hydrocodone (Stealing it from my grandma {when she was alive}) and had not really been interested into anything else. Until I met this person in school, he was a common occurrence in my life. When I first met this guy I was around 15 years old, but I was going to turn 16 soon. I had just gotten back from Woodward Academy (A residential placement In iowa for minors) and I was trying to find a group of people to hang with. Well The table I ate at for lunch was a table full of nerds/outcasts, in my eyes they were mostly goodie goodies.... besides this guy named Noah, now I just thought he was a nerd like the others, but one day I actually started talking to the table about weed, telling them I was high at that moment. Another common occurrence was me telling them I was high and they would just laugh and say I was going to get caught. But as I was saying I told them I was high and Noah made eye contact and kinda asked surprisingly "You Smoke?" I replied "yea, do you?" he said "shit I do more than just smoke." And I then asked him if he knows any plugs, He said he did. I also asked him if there was anything else besides weed around town, he told me " yea I got something perfect for you" I asked him what it was and he said give me a second, and then he shows me a picture on his phone. It was a picture of Robitussin Cough Gels 20 count, and he told me that the local grocery store carried it. Then I told him I had tried to robotrip before but didn't know much about it. I looked at his computer and was curious what game he always played at lunch, I asked him what game he was playing and he said Old School Runescape. I told him it looked cool. Then he said he would help me make an account sometime. The lunch period ended.

So later that day there was an assembly for some shit I don't remember. But I sat right by noah and open my laptop, (FYI the school supplied macbook airs' for the school year.) and asked him how to make an account. He asked for my laptop, so I gave it to him, and he started to make an account with my school email, and he set the password as one of my medications which I thought was funny. I asked him for his snapchat and he gave me his username. I asked him if he wanted to come over to my place after school, he agreed. So after school I phone my dad and ask if a friend could come over and he agreed. So when I got home I texted noah that he could come over, and he told me he would be over in a bit. So 20 min pass by and I get a text that he is outside, so I go downstairs and get him, I open the door and say what's up, he replies with the same. I told him follow me, so I go upstairs and tell him as I walk into my room "well this is where all of the magic happens" He asked if I smoke cigs inside or outside, I told him that I usually smoke in my bathroom. I asked him if he needed to smoke a cig, he's like yea, so I grab my pack of cigs and we go into the bathroom. So literally we both are smoking cigs right in front of the toilet, but there's an image I just always remember vividly, His one arm tucked and a cig in the other hand and just the way he was smoking the cig was like he was fancy with it idek how to describe it but that's the best way I could put it. So after we're done smoking our cigs we go back into my room, and I lock the door behind me and he starts pulling out pills I was not familiar with and this brown/black powder. He started crushing up this pill and just said it will fuck me up, so once he was done crushing it up I grab a dollar out of my wallet and roll it up and snort a line, I burned hella. but I start feeling sedated after 3 min. But then he was telling be about this brown powder stuff, he said he made it, saying it was a mix of cacao powder and this snortable nicotine snuff or something. He asked if I wanted to try some so I did, it made my eyes water but I felt a buzz. He then just gave me a gram bag to keep. So then we just sat down in my two recliners and played runescape he was helping me get through tutorial island. And then I get a text from my dad said that my friend had to go home. I texted back that he had just got here, then I got a call from him, DECLINED that hoe. (My dad is an interesting character, he is a pussy when he tries to discipline me but he does yell at me but otherwise he is a fucking pussy.) So I continued to play and 20 min later I get another call from him, I answer it this time, he started off, "I thought I told you to have your friend go home!" then I told him " Well I thought I told you he just got here" Then he told me that his girlfriend told my dad that this guy I was hanging around with was a guy who did a bunch of drugs, I told my dad that his girlfriend is smoking too much crack. (No joke I talk to my dad like this) He said just tell him to go home now or were going to have problems. So I agreed, and told noah I had to leave and do something for my dad and told him he had to leave, so we shook up and left.

So the next morning before I went to school I stopped at the grocery store to get 2 bottles of those robo gels. I shoplifted them because they cost to much for my teenager self. I left the store and asked Noah how many mg's to take of the robo gels, he asked how much do I have I told him 600mg. He said fuck it take it all, so my dumbass did, I did have a problem with peer pressure so that didn't help.

When It was second period I started to feel It. I was just super happy, started to get harder to talk right, when I got up when the period ended, I couldn't walk right and it felt like this warm fuzzy dissociated feeling in my head. Honestly I didn't give a fuck how I looked in school.

I will be posting more of my experiences with Noah because there's a lot such as ( Overdosing, freon burns, grandma's house tweaker chronicles, and, More.

I'm definitely interested in Grandma's house tweaker chronicles. Shit, I'm interested in hearing all of it bro. Keep it coming!

This makes me nostalgic for my degenerate youth.

I remember when I was definitely only going to try weed and alcohol. Ah the naiveté of youth.

The next thing I tried was DXM, only I didn't know what DXM was, I only knew about "coricidin" which is the worst way to take DXM. But this hot girl at my high school insisted it was the best drug, and that no one should ever take mushrooms because they were evil. Only coricidin would do. Being hot, my friends and I of course did as she suggested.

0/10, would not repeat, did not bone. Though, I did repeat, 9 times. Then I bothered to learn something.