• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How high can I go with hydrocodone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelterne

Greenlighter
Hey guys.
I have an unusually natural high tolerance to opiates. 50 mg of hydrocodone gives me a solid buzz, but doesn't get me really high or fucked up or anything. 20 mg does nothing. I'm going to be getting twelve 7.5 mg pills (m366) and I'm wondering how high I can safely go to get a really good high. If I do a CWE, I'd like to take all 12 at once and take 90 mg at once, but I don't want to risk anything. I don't take opiates often, but hydrocodone has never really done much for me without taking a good bit. I don't plan on mixing it with alcohol or bentos or anything else, but perhaps Tagamet and GFJ. Thoughts?
thanks,
kelterne

Hey Kelterne, and welcome to Bluelight :)

Our mission here is harm reduction, so asking how high you can get is unfortunately against the rules.

I hope this doesn't discourage you to stick around, though.

Peace!

In my experience hydrocodone has a high level of histamine release and if you take too much the histamine reaction will fuck you up for at least a couple days.

I took 200mg in a ~8 hour span once and my face was completely dried up and swollen for a few days after. This was when i had a tolerance where 50mg would get me a mild buzz for a couple hours.

Just be careful, even if you have a naturally high tolerance it might not protect you from the side effects of high doses.

^ Yes, 25 mg

Opioids
are
more subtle than most think (except IV Morphine /diamorphine )

I would advise staggered doses, not 90 mg at once

And we don’t really do ? How ? High ? ‘questions, so am gonnacose this, pm or let us lnow if things go a wrong way

Luck man, be careful

Status
Not open for further replies.