• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How fatal are speed overdose

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
Was a bit over amped as this speed is stronger than usual plus I'm always chasing the high so bought some booze and chained smoked like a motherfucker felt bit tird tbh I don't think booze mixes well tbh next thing I'm feeling really dizzy and my vision goes blurry have no energy to move eveeytime I do I feel like collapsing hyperventilating I'm overheating I have severe chest pains I checked my heart rate it was over 200bpm I've managed to sort of chill my self out but everytime I move I get sharp warm cheat pains whereit feels like my heart it jumping out my chest and it jumps from 100 150 195 etc I've had this before with no lasting damage

Try to get some (a lot of) water, sit/lay down and try to relax. I've experienced what you're describing when getting too drunk on amphetamine sulfate. :)

Yea easier said than done my g I thought a few depardos and some beers would tak e the edge off like coke but with whizz I don't think my body knows which way its going wish had some benzos I'm a bit paranoid as I've slightly damaged my heart from snowballs

Most people allegedly killed by amphetamine overdoses turn out to have underlying cardio-vascular conditions, often previously undiagnosed. Or else they took a combination of drugs. Statistics citing amphetamine deaths often fail to mention all the other drugs also found in the victim.

I was always more worried about having a stroke than actually dying.

Most people allegedly killed by amphetamine overdoses turn out to have underlying cardio-vascular conditions, often previously undiagnosed. Or else they took a combination of drugs. Statistics citing amphetamine deaths often fail to mention all the other drugs also found in the victim.

I was always more worried about having a stroke than actually dying.
Yea true u never hear of Rockstar s dying of speed I mean look at Lemmy I wouldn't recommend mixing with other stims with tho crack and speed combo gave me a heart arythmia before