• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how fast can i take a suboxone if i have been on fentynal which leaves my body very quick

dockahk

Greenlighter
so i need ur guys help ive been smoking fentynal perks for some weeks now and u know fentynal leaves ur system very fasta nd has u feeling withdrawals even faster so i have some kratom to help with that but instill feel like shit even with the kratom so my question is whats the earliest i can take a suboxone i really dont wanna wait 24 hrs bcuz thats waay too long even 12 hrs after my last use i feel like complete shit so my question is whats the earliest u can take subs if u have been using fentynal

Just as long as you're in at least moderate withdrawal, you should be alright. Short acting opioid like fentanyl, I would wait until at least 12-24 hours to make sure you're good.

Just take the kratom as a bridge until you can take the Suboxone and you should be fine.

You need to wait 48 hours... preferably 72 or you will get the double intense pwds, since fentanyl stores in your fat. Take benzos and shit as long as you can.

Absolutely wait AT LEAST 24 hours, I’d say maybe even 32 hours honestly. If you take the subs any sooner you’ll go into precipitated withdrawal & then you’ll be feeling even worse. Good luck to you and be safe!

So much of this is going to be playing it by ear. Wait for severe symptoms to presenet and then induct.