• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How does PMA/PMMA feel like (user's view)?

mb-909

Bluelighter
Sorry if this question was already asked, but I couldn't find any helpful information. I have used an unknown tablet a while back and till today I am not sure if it was MDMA or something else. Drinking alcohol wasn't the best idea to start with... That day I asked my dealer to get me some MDMA and he didn't have any. So he asked around and gave me a pink to red tablet with a low dose of MDMA. He told me that a girl he knew had to take 2 tablets to get anything going... So I didn't think that it could contain any PMA or PMMA and being a little bit drunk I believed my dealer. I had a good trip. I was even hugging a wall, but at the end I felt a little bit hot. Could be, because I was dancing and drinking alcohol causing potential hypertermia. I didn't have any headeches or feeling sick or had to vomit. Well I had an annoying tremor for some day's, but that's about it. Since I also have not been able tell if it could have been a small serotonin syndrome, which has pretty much the same side effects as MDMA: Is ist possible to get a serotonin syndrome with just 1 pill? How does PMA really feel like, from user's making the bad experience?

I believe it is just nausea, after reading some scary news about pink PMA pills. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
A chemist at the hive described PMA as "a crappy ecstasy type drug." He preferred to 3-halogenated it for "a true hallucinogen." Another chemist had an absolutely overwhelming time on PMMA. Whatever you do, don't exceed 60mg, as pm(m)a is a mono amine oxidase inhibitor that is known to kill some of its users.

Here is Shulgin's pihkal entry for PMA. He describes the experience, though he's a bit short in his description. Below are some more experience reports

One
Two
Three
Four
Five

Also there is no such thing as slight serotonin syndrome, you either have it or you don't. And if you did you would have called an ambulance as the symptoms are extremely severe and dangerous, life-threatening even. Real serotonin syndrome is actually pretty rare, it takes a lot to reach those levels. Here is a description of what it feels like to get serotonin syndrome during an MDMA roll, this user caused it by unknowingly combining MDMA and an MAOI. Notice the severity of the symptoms, the rush to the ER, the convulsions,....

Adding (untested) prefix

Last edited:
I also felt a little bit drunk, I suppose it was the alcohol, and everything was just fine I guess. Well I didn't want to talk, just dance. After the trip I felt hot, which was the main reason why I suggested it could have been PMA. During that time period there seemed to be some pink pills with MDMA and PMA around (in germany) scarring me a lot in the aftermath since PMA has been like a MAOI.
But who puts MDMA and PMA together anyway? Totally different products... :X (PMA and MDA or MDMA and PMMA would make more sense)

Last edited: