• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How does one prolong or increase the effects from MDMA?

plebite

Greenlighter
I've been taking MDMA for about 6 months. and I'd like to know how can I prolong and increase the effects on MDMA. Do i increse the dosage of the first pill, or do I take MDMA more than once over a period time?

Kind regards.

Either will prolong the experience, although obviously redosing will be more effective at doing so than taking a higher initial dose (relatively speaking of course).

I always make 135mg~ MDMA capsules, which is my ideal dose, and just redose when I fancy it. Others have different methods - it's just something you've got to work out for yourself.

Obviously it will be a bit heavier on the body/psyche the next day etc etc.

Last edited:
You can extend the roll to about 5 hours max. Redosing increases the likelihood of harm and after 5 hours you will no longer have the same kind of high.
Smoke some weed or take GHB to extend the fun for a couple of hours.

You can extend the roll to about 5 hours max. Redosing increases the likelihood of harm and after 5 hours you will no longer have the same kind of high.
Smoke some weed or take GHB to extend the fun for a couple of hours.

Idk man. People on here always say that but I'm always buzzing for a good 7-8 hours. Sure the last few hours are weaker than the first few, but I'm still noticeably high. This is after one redose usually about 2-3 hours in. I would recommend the re-dose if you're looking to extend the experience. Definitely works for me. Something like a 150mg starter + 80mg re works well for me.

Taking a supplemental dose (1/3rd of original dose) one hour into your roll will prolongue it

What's the practical difference between taking 200mg at once and taking 100mg twice 30-60 minutes apart? A longer but weaker roll? Better afterglow?

I do not recommend taking split doses like that regardless if they're a few minutes apart. For me whenever I have done split doses like that I will get the come up of taking 100 milligrams and the other 100 milligrams will just be an extension of the Roll. A complete waste if you ask me you either take them all at once or you don't. This is just my two cents

What's the practical difference between taking 200mg at once and taking 100mg twice 30-60 minutes apart? A longer but weaker roll? Better afterglow?

Depending on your metabolism the onset to peak is much more linear taking split doses where as taking 200mg at once whilst not advised is a much more aggressive onset to peak curve. Afterglow should remain the same but yes it can change the duration of the roll.

Spacing them out too much will only delay the time it takes for you to comedown and cause neurotoxicity.

The 5 hours limit has to do with how mdma works. It triggers serotonin release and redosing about an hour after the first dose seems to allow a further release. Leave it longer and no more serotonin will be release and the mdma in your system will be metabolized in a different way.
Yes I have tried dosing later and also suffered a horrible come down. What I found also with redosing later is that you get fucked up but you are no longer experiencing an mdma high.

Take long breaks between rolls, eat a healthy diet, and get regular exercise.

Take a decent dose then have a smaller top up - only one or two after that your flogging a dead horse; I mean it can be ok but for several reasons quit while your ahead