• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How does one package meth to send via mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Energy04

Greenlighter
Anyone have suggestions on how to package larger quantities of meth to be mailed? Ive mailed smaller amounts (ounce) without disguising anything with no problems, not sure with larger quantities like a quarter-half pound.
Any suggestions? I know nda and 2day are best, but priority mail also seems to work just as well at a much cheaper cost. Please only reply with methods that have been tried and worked not ideas.
Thank you!

Pretty sure this kind of discussion is against the rules. You should know that since you've been here almost 2 years.

Check out the BLUA

Might want to send someone a PM

@Perforated knows a thing or two I bet :)

Ha. Seems my reputation is beyond repair no matter how long I stay away from meth.

@Energy04 this kind of question is indeed against the rules and I can’t think of a way to re-frame it that would make it compliant. This is also a part of BL dedicated to Harm Reduction.

You would get a lot of helpful guidance if you took it to Dread though. They are all about these kinds of challenges.

I’d suggest you delete your thread before you get Modded in order to remain in good standing.

blink-182 wtf GIF
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.