L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does one be a good kisser?

PotatoMan

Bluelight Crew
Ello m8s of SLR. I am blank from CD/H-A F. - I UTFSE.

I am a young male that is seeking to become an ultimate sexual being =D. I have kissed just over 10 girls and had one 'serious' relationship from 16-17 (not really that serious). I have no idea about my abilities to please the opposite sex but I try my best to make them very happy.

I'm trying to increase my abilities at the first impression (the kiss).

Long story short - Is there a way to 'kiss good'? I am to believe it is very subjective and in the moment but you see people passing around comments about 'good kissers'.

Now when I kiss I tend to slightly nibble on the bottom lip and suck it ever so gently but I encounter a bit of awkwardness when tongues clash. It's like there's no pace and the girl seems to just want to suck my tongue.

Basically I don't see much versatility when it comes to kissing. There doesn't seem like there is much 'new methods' to try.

I don't go asking the girls if I'm a good kisser but I want to know if there is a technique I can adopt to be an objectively 'good kisser'.

;).

I'm afraid to say the only way to get better is practice!
But every girl is different and every situation is different, sometimes it will be really passionate kissing sometimes more 'sensual'.
Ultimately though, it's down to practice

yes i know it's about practice.

from what i gather from your post i understand that each moment is different and thus different types of kissing happen.

i guess i was just wondering if there was some sort of objectivity to it.

i understand it's a grey area..

Chemistry, chemistry, chemistry. I can be emo in here since not the lounge. lol

I can offer some objectively "bad kisser" techniques....
--jamming one's tongue down her throat. When you feel like the other person is attempting to induce vomiting (or induces the gag reflex), it's not a turn on

--leaving her entire lower face covered in saliva from attempted "passion".

--forceful / pushing her face back as hard as you can is not good. It's not tug of war.

--soft nibbles are ok. Bites requiring ice pack to the lips are not (for most people anyway...)

Yes, I'm being humourous, but these are real life personal experiences....

Some good things:
--start softly. Of course the intensity will vary depending on many factors. But you can't go wrong with initiating soft teasing sensual kiss...
--follow her lead. Some girls like softer tongue mingling, some more forceful. Again, arousal can affect that...
--many girls love kisses to the neck as well...a good change of pace
---a good kiss will leave her wanting more...

*Turns on some funky music*
You have to start from small kisses to the lips first, don't gape your mouth open. Just small kisses. Maybe suck her lower lip briefly.
Holding her head and start giving small kisses to her neck and run her back at the same time and work your way up her ear.
Don't plug your tongue into ear but lick it briefly before saying something romantic, or speak french. Jet'aime (pronounced slowly with a deep tone with some raspiness works best often) lick again.
Go for the lips again. This time you might notice she is breathing a bit harder if everything worked well so you can do more intense kissing. While kissing open your mouth a bit and hold her head while bounding her towards back in order to get your head over her.
If she starts duolling your tongue do that for a while and remember to keep your hands doing things. Caress her neck with the hand you are holding her head and use to other for caressing her booty.

Go for her ear and ask if she wants to get more? And move the hand caressing her neck into her lap and wait for the answer.

If you need any help how to progress after that when she responds yes let me know and I'll continue.

dont lick their face

makes them think you started out on your family dog

basically slobbery rigid poor flow kissing is shit, bad breath also, post 10 cigarettes is dirtbag as well.

so good oral hygiene and paying attention to what your partner likes, if they keep trying to avoid kissing you there is a reason

*Turns on some funky music*
You have to start from small kisses to the lips first, don't gape your mouth open. Just small kisses. Maybe suck her lower lip briefly.
Holding her head and start giving small kisses to her neck and run her back at the same time and work your way up her ear.
Don't plug your tongue into ear but lick it briefly before saying something romantic, or speak french. Jet'aime (pronounced slowly with a deep tone with some raspiness works best often) lick again.
Go for the lips again. This time you might notice she is breathing a bit harder if everything worked well so you can do more intense kissing. While kissing open your mouth a bit and hold her head while bounding her towards back in order to get your head over her.
If she starts duolling your tongue do that for a while and remember to keep your hands doing things. Caress her neck with the hand you are holding her head and use to other for caressing her booty.

Go for her ear and ask if she wants to get more? And move the hand caressing her neck into her lap and wait for the answer.

If you need any help how to progress after that when she responds yes let me know and I'll continue.
that all sounds great but what if it's not what his partner is into, at all?

while i agree there are fundamentals (i.e. good oral hygiene), there's no one technique which is a silver bullet for all partners and situations.

i tend to agree with mr.buffnstuff - practice and communication.

alasdair

I think you're overthinking it instead of just going with the flow. Chemistry is everything and when I have chemistry with a guy, I just fall into the kiss. Everything happens naturally. Sucking and a little biting on the bottom lip is hot as hell. I gently suck on his bottom lip too. Don't use too much tongue, just enough where you're caressing eachother's tongue and it can even be playful. When it comes naturally and you both fall into it without thinking, it's the best ever.

By kissing lots of boys

Yes OP, boys are best to practice on as you can relate to how it feels.
Alternatively put your left hand into a loose fist, then put the last section of your thumb into the first so your index finger is gripping it most of the way round, notice how you can move your thumb up an down? Now put some lipstick on this mouth and get some good practice hours in

By kissing lots of boys

from your experience, boys are generally better kissers?

__
alright, thanks for teh replies. the consensus is that i'm overthinking it, practice and chemistry, go with the flow and kiss a lot of boys.

ok got it :D.

Just shift gears at the appropriate times and you won't grind the clutch.