L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How does a virgin become a player?

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
You know... a lot of lonely single virgins look at players and be like, "That guys a dick, he only gets pussy cause women are stupid and like assholes"
These people will never get laid.
A poor man will never get rich by envying a rich man.

Rather than having an attitude towards people who have what I don't have, I instead choose to idolize them. I wanna be like them, not hate them. To all the players out there, I respect your pursuits and I think you're awesome. I wanna be just like you. I wanna come to the club and leave with women on each arm. I wanna have regular threesomes and one night stand. I like not being tied down. I ain't looking for no girlfriend, fuck that noise. I wanna be a player. I wanna be a straight up mack daddy who gets with the ladies, but doesn't stay with them.
That's the player lifestyle. Only the miggitiest of miggity mac daddys can make boning chicks into a regular hobby.

I'm a lowly virgin. I admit it, I'm a loser who ain't been laid. But I think if I can learn from the great paladins of pussy, I can live the dream too. What greater pride is there than having a different woman in bed each night? I wish I knew someone so cool in real life. Someone so cool that he doesn't give two fucks if a girl runs out, because there's plenty more where that came from.

There's got to be somebody out there rich enough, charming enough, or handsome enough to get women with minimal effort. I've always wondered what it was like to be a hustlin' mack daddy, and what they do to get where they are? Is it all about money? I'm sure there's ways to sway and charm women without having to be rich. I don't know many women in real life, so I know next to nothing about them. I admit I can't spit game.
All I wanna know is....
How does one go from a lonely virgin loser to a sexy lady killin' stud?

(Disclaimer... I do not view women as objects or inferior to me. I'm just very perverted and care about little else beside women, weed, and whiskey. The fact that I'm only interested in women for sex does not reflect the idea that I think women are only worth sex. I simply hate real relationships and only focus on the physical aspects of them. If I were born a woman, I would feel the same way about men... or probably other women)

step 1 : get laid.
step 2 : You are now a stud.

For easier women, treat them like objects - without abuse. Being born rich helps. Make yourself look good. Are you over-weight? (ie: fat? Then lose the weight) Dress well. Take a shower. Keep with with mindless bullshit so when she asks you about something you don't anything about you can have a simple reply like "yah, Kim is a skank!" Do you have a decent size penis? At least 6" will do you well. There is a sex-hook up app called Tinder or some shit like that... it may help.

Meet girls, offer weed. cock will be sucked on. Simple.

Now in reality, going from virgin to player isn't over night. Some require training, others are natural. Look up players clubs, they are usually free. You can also watch some of their videos. Overall, you need to make your own experience and adventures to interests other women. Hell, you can even put yourself out there "hello, virgin here. Who wants to break me?"

Fastest turn around or me, of meeting a woman in a club to putting my penis inside her is about 5 minutes. Or make a joke "I've never had Chinese" when talking to a Chinese woman - with a respectful and silly smirk. That worked for me.
At a sex party - even faster still, eye contact and "may I" before sucking on a tit or a clit.

What is your perverted ideas? She a strap on, you tied to a bed?

For easier women, treat them like objects - without abuse. Being born rich helps. Make yourself look good. Are you over-weight? (ie: fat? Then lose the weight) Dress well. Take a shower. Keep with with mindless bullshit so when she asks you about something you don't anything about you can have a simple reply like "yah, Kim is a skank!" Do you have a decent size penis? At least 6" will do you well. There is a sex-hook up app called Tinder or some shit like that... it may help.

I can do that shit. I mean, I'm broke as fuck, but I'm damn attractive. If I got a tinder, I'd use my dick as an avatar.

Meet girls, offer weed. cock will be sucked on. Simple.

I got plenty of that. It's sort of how I cope with not being laid

Fastest turn around or me, of meeting a woman in a club to putting my penis inside her is about 5 minutes. Or make a joke "I've never had Chinese" when talking to a Chinese woman - with a respectful and silly smirk. That worked for me.
At a sex party - even faster still, eye contact and "may I" before sucking on a tit or a clit.

I see, politeness is a virtue.

What is your perverted ideas? She a strap on, you tied to a bed?

No, strangulation with copper wire and bondage

On yourself?

I don't think there are many into wire strangulation since that can easily lead to death. Bondage not an issue.

If you're trolling, funny. If not... as from your other post, may have issues that if not sorted out - will lead to you being in prison sooner or later.

On yourself?

I don't think there are many into wire strangulation since that can easily lead to death. Bondage not an issue.

If you're trolling, funny. If not... as from your other post, may have issues that if not sorted out - will lead to you being in prison sooner or later.

Umm... Weren't you trolling with the whole strap on shit? What's the difference?

One could easily get someone killed...

And strapons and bondage are hardly an extreme fetish's that would make me think troll.

One could easily get someone killed...

And strapons and bondage are hardly an extreme fetish's that would make me think troll.

Really? You dont' think asking someone if they like getting assfucked with a strap on counts as being a little "Trollish"... Not that I'm against that. I don't' think trolling is that big of a deal as people make it out to be.