• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you take your blues/m30s/dirty 30s ?

Justadudeondrugs

Bluelighter
Man the foil thing not only wastes a ton of product,. I'm also suspicious if the foil is harmful to keep using and I'm tired of dropping and breaking at least one glass pipe a day .. I set up an oil burner bong and love it plus maybe since it's a little more difficult to carry around, maybe it will help me taper . Just curious how y'all take your m30s

This doensn't really have an objective that makes sense for the Harm Reduction forums. I'm going to move it to Drug Culture, but even for DC it's a pretty open-ended thread that might not draw traffic.

This doensn't really have an objective that makes sense for the Harm Reduction forums. I'm going to move it to Drug Culture, but even for DC it's a pretty open-ended thread that might not draw traffic.
Well, the question was " how do you take your m30s. Several different ways I see folks taking them and just curious if there are benefits to any .

I used to eat em.
Now I pass em up like walking by dog shit on the sidewalk with the same disdain.
Be careful.
Best wishes

Man the foil thing not only wastes a ton of product,. I'm also suspicious if the foil is harmful to keep using and I'm tired of dropping and breaking at least one glass pipe a day .. I set up an oil burner bong and love it plus maybe since it's a little more difficult to carry around, maybe it will help me taper . Just curious how y'all take your m30s
i smoked them and snorted them, yeah foil is bad for you for sure, but so is fent, but thats not my point, my point is never to sound arrogant when someone asks a question, even if it doesnt get traffic

The only safe way is to volumetrically dose in a dissolved solution in a nasal mist sprayer.

Without volumetric dosing titrating up the dose you risk a fatal host spot