• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Cannabis How do you roll a joint my fellos UK smokers?

This is what my friend and I learned when we were 17 late junior year.

Damn, almost 13 years ago. Most people we know don't roll quite like this, but it's very easy to get down. I practiced with tobacco for awhile until I could roll good, I wasn't the best roller in the group though and personally would always smoke bowls or bongs on my own time. You don't *need* a grinder though, breaking it up by hand is fine if you can do it right, which I did for years.

rising by 6 and sleeping by 10.30/11 recent months

had to reset from the 2020-2023 cycle of 4am-10am sleeps

Definite improvement but nights out kill me nowadays as I go to bed around the time I used take my first drink
Yeah i genuinely feel better off up early. Preferably with weed and diaz lol. Strong sugary coffee. Sexual.

I could never tell if weed (or pens) and diazepam had an interaction, because I just get so high. I do have a pretty high tolerance to that though. 5mg of diazepam used to fuck me up, hard. I'd need probably 50mg to get there now. I could try it one day, but I take it for legitimately bad anxiety and PTSD.

Feeling sexual from diazepam, yeah you must have a low tolerance. When I was new it could make me very energetic. Seems like coffee would cancel out the effects though. I know Sudafed has done it before at least when I took a delayed release capsule and then that night I couldn't feel the diaz at all. At least not until hours later after I'd done a bunch of Gabapentin. That and caffeine is a heavenly combo

This was when I still had no tolerance. When my tolerance was that low I'd been on a T-break, about 6 months. Found that distillate pens for me tend to work as well as diaz sometimes, but it's not the same kind of anxiety reduction, it more just takes my mind off shit. Sometimes I'll focus in on shit, depends on the strain, if I smoked instead of hit my pens, etc.

Wish I could be a morning bird. I love morning, but I love staying up really really late too. There's a peace to it that no other time has to me, especially in the Summer.

I didnt really mean i feel sexual lol. Just that i was happy with this mornings drug regiment compared to the last week.

I'm reminded of when I lived in Spain how we rolled joints - Tobacco in the palm of the hand lump of hash on top , then heat and rub in the hash so there is a good mix, put paper on top and flip your hand over on to the other hand then roll - far better technique than what we do here imo.

I'm reminded of when I lived in Spain how we rolled joints - Tobacco in the palm of the hand lump of hash on top , then heat and rub in the hash so there is a good mix, put paper on top and flip your hand over on to the other hand then roll - far better technique than what we do here imo.

From my time in spain thata still how i roll with hash now.

Still have access to all the nice hashes too. The bendy blonde cheap, the semi dry 73u and the triple filter 120u. Aswell as the fresh frozen and static Moroccans.

Also afghani gold seal and nepalese too. None of it is more than £5.50 per g on a slab.

Ive ran out of the 195 an oz zcube now people bought the rest of what he had out at 40 a 3.5g. Still delighted i have this haze, was a steal at 160s considering how well it smokes and tastes

I could never tell if weed (or pens) and diazepam had an interaction, because I just get so high. I do have a pretty high tolerance to that though. 5mg of diazepam used to fuck me up, hard. I'd need probably 50mg to get there now. I could try it one day, but I take it for legitimately bad anxiety and PTSD.

Feeling sexual from diazepam, yeah you must have a low tolerance. When I was new it could make me very energetic. Seems like coffee would cancel out the effects though. I know Sudafed has done it before at least when I took a delayed release capsule and then that night I couldn't feel the diaz at all. At least not until hours later after I'd done a bunch of Gabapentin. That and caffeine is a heavenly combo

This was when I still had no tolerance. When my tolerance was that low I'd been on a T-break, about 6 months. Found that distillate pens for me tend to work as well as diaz sometimes, but it's not the same kind of anxiety reduction, it more just takes my mind off shit. Sometimes I'll focus in on shit, depends on the strain, if I smoked instead of hit my pens, etc.

Wish I could be a morning bird. I love morning, but I love staying up really really late too. There's a peace to it that no other time has to me, especially in the Summer.

Lyrica certainly will - particularly with Diazepam, so to my fellow folk in possession of each, don't even mix them. Trannex or Xanax will do the trick.

I always found any opiates or benzos i got more stoned.

The one thing that stopped me getting stoned. Was when people i already gave a lump of weed to for use of their tobacco, wouldn't let me use their tobacco anymore. Full on clowning 🤡

Smoked my last joint of haze mixed with ztree with a coffee there. feel in a way better mood.

🔥 That's so brilliant. This thread has (high) energy. :)

Awesome recipe though.

Did a 180mg codeine. And smoking my second last joint. Actually love the synergy, your guaranteed getting high with codeine in the mix.

Lyrica certainly will - particularly with Diazepam, so to my fellow folk in possession of each, don't even mix them. Trannex or Xanax will do the trick.
I use Gabapentin on Diazepam all the time, Lyrica is just a more easily absorbed Gabapentin. Maybe it's risky, I don't really care though, personally. I've taken Valium on Oxy before, it can't be worse than combining those.

Imo of all those drugs. Diazepam, lyrica, temazepam, codeine and a liitle smoke csn all help with pain or inability to sleep.

Found a quntipine there dont usually take them for my bipolar. But guarteed to help me sleep.

Fuck me, got some single filtered OCB stamp hash via clearnet site - probably the strongest hash I have ever smoked, though tempered with I hardly smoke these days and I do tend to roll good un's - but for two hours my head span with mad thoughts and ideas, I will tread more carefully next time

Those filters are wicked some of them @blondin . I have fond memories of buying 100g slab of frozen sift once, and smoking the whole thing. It was so damn strong and tasty. Never seen anything like it. Generally prefer high quality indian/black, but i find the moroccans are levels ahead on the techniques used and qualities available these days.

I'm just smoking some trim here cos i've nothing else available. It surprisingly is actually good both smooth amd strong. A nice clean burn to it is the main thing for me that it's clean/smooth.

Also here is a pic of the aformentioned black hash. Hadn't seen anything like that for years. But lately my mate has had in Nepalese black which is what this is
Looks a lot like Black Bombai, which was so gummy i alway's made a pigtail from it. Rolled in a joint with just enough tobacco for even burning.

And the taste was amazing.

quit smoking the stuff a year ago cuz of anxiety it caused after 17 years smoking but Rizls silver or ocb silver (burn slowly) about a 1/5th of a cig in with the roach, about half a g of bud in there, and another bit of tobacco on top.

I’d rate my spliffs against anyones for taste, looks, and burning straight.

Still does me no good though, and a couple of drags of a spliff gets me blazed with no tolerance